Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Challenge #154 - Trick-or-Treat!


Hello my creative friends!  Happy Monday!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge: Trick-or-Treat

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these spooky cute projects from my awesome design team!!:

Gwen

Gwen's treat boxes are amazing!  I especially love the cute Mummy and of course, Frankenstein!  Gwen's tags are great!


MCS Supplies
Metal DiesTiny Tags



Karen's embossed glassine bag is beautiful! I love her leaf 'swag'! So pretty


MCS Supplies
Crinkle ribbonHarvest Wine


Kate

 Kate's treat box is so fun! I love that pumpkin face and the awesome "Happy Halloween" sentiment!
This week's prize:

$10.00 Gift Certificate to spend however you like at My Craft Spot!


Link Below for a chance to win:




Happy crafting!

Visit My Craft Spot's online store


9 comments:

  1. The DT did such a fabulous job!! All of the projects are so fun and inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Amazing DT Creations!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the projects looks awesome, such fun treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun challenge and amazing DT samples! I have a question for you. I was reading your rules and notice you limit the number of other challenges entered to 5. I am wondering why this is. Wouldn't it be better advertising for My Craft Spot to have participants enter as many challenges as possible, thus providing more visibility of your products? I hope you don't mind me asking, and I am sure there is a good reason for the limit, but I can't figure it out. I played along in your last challenge because I didn't notice the limit rule, so I apologize. I respect your rules and will limit future entries in other challenges to 5. I like to support as many challenges as I can, yours included. Would love to hear from you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to give away prizes! Really!! But, I prefer giving them to entries that care enough to actually look at the challenge and choose to join us in the fun, not just those who enter every challenge (20+) that might, just maybe, fit the card they made that week if they stretch and twist the theme a bit. If I wasn't giving away a prize, I wouldn't place limits. Since I made this change, the entries have been in line with the challenge theme and seem to be from bloggers that really enjoy playing here at My Craft Spot. I am really happy with the change! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the response! That makes sense! I linked up last time because I used My Craft Spot twine. I only have a few MCS products so I will see what I can do for next time - and I'll make sure to limit my challenges LOL! Appreciate your candor! Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  5. I am happy to play along in your challenge today! This time I followed the rules LOL. And I used My Craft Spot twine! Wishing you a joyful day and thank you for the fun challenge! Your DT samples are beautiful and such an inspiration - I didn't want to miss joining in!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips