Monday, October 20, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #1 - Naughty or Nice?!


Welcome to Day #1 of our stamp release party!  Lots of exciting things happening today . . .  new stamps . . . a new svg cut files online store . . . 3 guest designers . . . new bakers twine on spools.  I'm so excited to show you all of the fun projects this week!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus some SVG files!).  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way.  

The 3 guest designers joining us this week are (Lisa, Debbie, and Beth).  So excited to have them join us!!

Today's stamp set is the Naughty or Nice stamp set!
 
Here are my creations:


MCS Supplies
StampsNaughty or Nice
Bakers TwineRed Twist


This cute little penguin is from the Silhouette store.  I added chalk for his cheeks and a little bit of Glossy Accents to make the eyes stand out.   I also glued a piece of twine on the top and bottom with a liquid adhesive.


The curvy box is one of the new svg files.


MCS Supplies
StampsNaughty or Nice
SVG cut FilesCurvy Box
Natural Jute Twine



This little box is really easy to put together and comes with several window styles as well as a solid box.


All of today's projects use the Naughty or Nice stamp set


Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my awesome Design Team!! 

Heather

Heather's coal looks amazing and delicious! Such a fun way to use this sentiment!  I love this tag!



In case anyone was wondering, Heather found this recipe on Pinterest - it is basically Rice Crispy treats, but you use crushed Oreos instead of the cereal! Perfect coal!


MCS Supplies
StampsNaughty or Nice
Metal DiesOrnate Labels (Tag shape)
Crinkle RibbonCranberry
Natural Jute String 



Debbie
(Guest Designer)

Debbie's box looks fantastic! I love the papers and colors she chose and the sentiment really pops stamped in red! This box (including the bow) is one of our new svg cut files.



. . . just beautiful!



MCS Supplies
StampsNaughty or Nice
Bakers TwineSolid Red
SVG cut filesPresent Box



Don't you just love the bow on this box?!



Gwen

Gwen's little elf is adorable riding that candy cane! Perfect with this sentiment! I love his cute little pink cheeks and the bell on his hat!



MCS Supplies
Stamps: Naughty or Nice
Red Jute String 


Karen's box is so pretty!! I love all of the little extra's she added . . . pearls . . . sequins . . . gold! Wow!  Her paper bow looks fabulous!


MCS Supplies
SequinsChristmas Candy

This sweet shaker ornament tag is one of the new SVG files!


Lisa
(Guest Designer)

Isn't Lisa's box just gorgeous?!  I love the way she curved her sentiment tag and her flowers are so pretty!


MCS Supplies
Stamps: Naughty or Nice
Metal Dies: Ribbon Banners - Straight, Daisy, Small Alphabet, Tiny Doilies
Crinkle Ribbon: Scarlet Red
Bakers Twine: Red Twist


Beth
(Guest Designer)

Beth's little coal box is so cute!! I'm going to have to make a couple of these this year. :)


MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Naughty or Nice
Metal Dies:   Tiny Doilies 2
Bakers TwineRed Twist, Green Twist


I LOVE Beth's rolled up 'list' for the sentiment!  



Kate

Kate's box of 'coal' is soooo pretty! I love how she tied her ribbon and her framed sentiment looks beautiful!
 

(There are truffles inside the box. That's my kind of coal!!)

MCS Supplies
SVG cut files: Chalkboard Frames Fancy


Wow! Saundra's Santa box is super cute! I love the fun shape!


MCS Supplies
StampsNaughty or Nice
Bakers TwineSolid Red

Ally

Ally's card is beautiful!  I love the colors she used and her borders are so pretty!  Love the silhouette image too!



MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: Fancy Edges
Sequins: Tuxedo
Bakers Twine: Red Twist

What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away a gift certificate to My Craft Spot!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you let everyone know about the Stamp party on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away a gift certificate to My Craft Spot!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #1

$10.00 gift certificate to My Craft Spot!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the O Holy Night stamp set!!
 
I have added brand new colors of Bakers Twine to My Craft Spot!!   Even better, they are on wooden spools - no more tangles!  Each spool holds approximately 30 yards of bakers twine. 


Shop My Craft Spot online store 

Happy crafting!


56 comments:

  1. I'm so excited!!! Today's sneaks and projects were awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, your tag is adorable!! I love the new products!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous new releases! I love your DT samples! Your new twine on spools is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers...what a fantastic job by the DT! Kimberly, your tag and box is adorable! I am lovin' all the fun sentiments on this set and super thrilled about the svg files! Wahoo~congrats to you o that!
    Can't wait to be back tomorrow to see more:)
    Great job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Penguin & pretty box. Like the sneak peek creations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' all the projects especially the treat boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, awesome job everyone on your projects! It is SO much fun to be a part of this release! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness What fabulous Projects!!! I am so excited to se what Tomorrow has in store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I posted about sneak Peeks and hop with a link back here on my FB wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tag is so absolutely adorable, Kimberly!! The penguin is so sweet!! I love his rosy cheeks!! The curved box is gorgeous!! I love the shape and design!! I so love this release!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, gorgeous and stunning projects from DT and guests!! Love all the coal projects! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have party button on sidebar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are some great inspiration love them all

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Your Penguin Tag is Adorable and love the Curvy Box. Loving everyone's Creations. Getting me in the Christmas Spirit. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What wonderful projects...love the cute Christmas sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great projects...love the cute sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kimberly, your projects are sweet and gorgeous! The penguin tag couldn't be more adorable and I love the twine borders! And you already know how over-the-moon excited I am about your SVGs! Your box looks amazing. I love the paper and adore every sentiment from this release! It is always an honor and a joy to be a part of your team! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the sentiments in the Naughty or Nice stamp set! Amazing projects done by everyone on your Design Team!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome job on all the projects! Love the sentiments!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet and cute penguin. Love that he is throwing snowballs. Thanks for all the sneaks.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. oldwest@frontier.comOctober 20, 2014 at 4:21 PM

    Darling projects with adorable stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love everything about this release! Keep em coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! All the projects were wonderful! Now I am really wishing for a cutting machine that will that SVG files! Maybe Santa will bring me one!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ummmm......I already know I have to hVe this awesome stamp set! Great job on your projects design team!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The Penguin tag is Adorable!! The SVG Curvy Box is Beautiful!!! This one is a must have!!
    I am Super Excited that this release is Awesome as well as the new add on of the SVG files!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  26. I posted the Stamp Party Release button on my blog.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  27. It looks like you have another winner, Kim! From what I've seen so far, I'm totally in love with every single item!! I'm so excited that you will be offering SVGs now, as well!! WOWSERS!! This is SO COOL!!

    Judy
    lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW! SVG Files Now too! AWESOME!!!! Love your Projects Kimberly! The DT did a fabulous job as they always do! I'm gonna go send them some blog love too! Can't wait to see tomorrows projects! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lots of creative projects today. I especially like the ones with coal.

    ReplyDelete
  30. All of the DT projects are beautiful!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. What an AWESOME group of sneaks! Wow, the DT and the guest designers did an amazing job! Gorgeous projects from everyone!
    Have a SUPER evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  32. I shared your party button on my Facebook page.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Can't wait to see the rest of the release!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow there is so much inspiration here. Fabulous ideas from the DT. Thank you very much. Creative Christmas Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am LOVING the sneaks!!!! The stamps are totally fabulous from what I can see! Great job by all! :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  36. Such gorgeous projects, I just love the tag and curved box! All of the design team projects are amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  37. There are some great new sentiments today and I am so excited about your new SVGs! And your tag is just darling! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the tag and the curvy box!
    Awesome projects! Enjoyed taking a closer look!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Tooooo cute! I have so much fun with the naughty/nice theme at Christmas ... it works for all ages! tee hee! All these great cards and projects are amazing - particularly laughed at the 'one day of coal' ....
    Thanks for sharing - Thanks for this fun hop - this is my FAVOURITE time of the year ... the anticipation is the best!
    JenAA

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh this is definitely a must have set....so many cute little sayings! I see a shopping spree in my future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Fantastic projects by the DT..wow...I love those SVG cut boxes...so fun and creative...and I own an Explore...oh I sure can have fun with those...wonderful projects ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love that big white bow. Everything is so pretty.
    thanks for sharing everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Can't wait until Saturday! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Kimberly, your little penguin tag is adorable! Those glossy eyes are so fun!

    What a lovely box too! I love the wonderful "window".

    ReplyDelete
  45. Awesome projects from everyone.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great creations! So very fancy. I love that coal box-too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Your penguin tag is so cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Shared on my facebook wall!!! So glad I found your site.

    ReplyDelete
  49. OMGosh these sentiments made me smile. Thanks for sharing your WONDERFUL projects everyone.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have your Release Party badge on my blog sidebar.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  51. This release is a hit and the DT projects are more than inspiring! Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips