Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #2 - O Holy Night


Welcome to Day #2 of our stamp release party!  You are going to love today's projects from the design team!  They are all beautiful!  Each day this week we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus new svg files!).

Today's set is O Holy Night
 
Here's my project for today:

I love this nativity scene . . . so peaceful.  It reminds me what we really celebrate during the Christmas season.


I heat embossed the nativity scene with silver embossing powder.  It's really quite stunning in person with the dark blue background, but this card was really difficult to take pictures of!  I think all of the glitter confused my poor camera.  :)  The nativity is a Silhouette file.


MCS Supplies
StampsO Holy Night
Metal DiesFancy Edges


All of today's projects use the O Holy Night stamp set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulous Design Team!! 


(Guest Designer)

Lisa's birdhouse  ornament is exquisite! The flowers are so pretty and I love her shaker window!


MCS Supplies
StampsO Holy Night
Metal Dies: Tiny Doily Dies
Sequins: Snow Flurries
Bakers TwineSolid Blue



Heather's watercolor background is spectacular! I love the manger scene with this sentiment!


MCS Supplies
StampsO Holy Night


(Guest Designer)

Both of Beth's cards are beautiful!  I love her manger scene with the white embossed sentiment!  Her  Peace & Joy tag is so pretty! Love the background papers she used on both!


MCS Supplies
StampsO Holy Night



Karen's ornament is sooo pretty! It must have taken forever to add all of those pearls!


MCS Supplies
Stamps: O Holy Night
Metal diesFlowers- Daisy (snowflake dangle)
Bakers TwineChocolate



I love the die cut Gwen chose to go with this sentiment and her bow is gorgeous!  What a beautiful gift box!


MCS Supplies
StampsO Holy Night


Kate's gingerbread guy is absolutely adorable! (This is a hot cocoa pouch. Pull the marshmallows and out pops a little sleeve with hot chocolate!)


MCS Supplies
Stamps: O Holy Night (available on Saturday!)


Ally's tree is so cute with all of the colorful sequins! I love her doily tag! So pretty!


MCS Supplies
Stamps: O Holy Night


The embossing on Saundra's card is stunning!  I love the sequin filled star too!


MCS Supplies
Stamps: O Holy Night
Baker's TwineSolid Yellow
Sequins: Trick-or-Treat

(Guest Designer)

Don't you just love the shaker ornament shape card Debbie made?!! The bells are a nice touch and I love the light blue against the silver background!


MCS Supplies
Stamps: O Holy Night
Bakers Twine:   Solid Red
SVG fileShaker Ornament 3

What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away a gift certificate to My Craft Spot!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you let everyone know about the Stamp party on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away a gift certificate to My Craft Spot!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #2

$10.00 gift certificate to My Craft Spot!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Tiny Tags Christmas stamp set!!
 
I have added brand new colors of Bakers Twine to My Craft Spot!!   Even better, they are on wooden spools - no more tangles!  Each spool holds approximately 30 yards of bakers twine. 


Shop My Craft Spot online store 

Happy crafting!


41 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the entire stamp set. Love the projects for today. Very inspiring. :) Also, shared on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see this release is just going to get better and better every day!! I LOVE The Oh Holy Night stamp set, and the projects created to highlight it!! This one is DEFINITELY making its way to the top of my Wish List!!



    Judy
    lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly, your card is gorgeous! I love the beautiful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just shared with my friends on FB. Thanks for allowing me to share in all the fun during your release sneak peeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your DT did an awesome job showcasing these beautiful new stamps. And I love the new twine colors!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed the creations w/ sparkle & joy.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.....beautiful and creative creations from the DT...love, love every single one of them...and look at all those gorgeous colors of twine...love it, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Kimberly!! Love the embossed silhouettes. The design team did a fabulous job. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fabulous creations with O Holy Night!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All are stunning works of art x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another AMAZING day of projects! I love your card Kimberly! The embossing looks just beautiful and the Nativity is just gorgeous!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Peace & Joy - my favourite Holiday card stamp ... good for all peeps

    ReplyDelete
  13. What gorgeous projects everyone has made for today! I LOVE this stamp set! It really is why we celebrate Christmas, so thank you for creating a stamp set that is specifically for that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing projects, the manger silhouette is so beautiful, and I love all the shakers!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have release button on my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the silver Nativity card. It is so elegant.
    the little bird house is darling. It is so feminine.
    thanks for sharing such great projects everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous Nativity! I love your Silver embossing! fantastic job by the rest of your team as well... looking forward to tomorrows peeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shared about your awesome release on my FB wall for Eva Scraps :) ty http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2014/10/sneak-peek-day-2-o-holy-night.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kimberly, your card is stunning!! The nativity scene is so beautiful!! I love how you embossed it in silver!! What a gorgeous card!! I absolutely love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card really is gorgeous! The embossed silver is so striking against the navy! What a powerful combination - especially with that lovely image!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all the beautiful creations!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your party button is on my Facebook page.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty projects...love the nativity.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I adore sets that display the meaning why we celebrate Christmas! Beautiful work by all! Such gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW!!! totally fabulous projects from everyone.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Everyone's projects are very pretty. I'm lovin' those nativities!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love it! Love the midnight blue and the lovely nativity. The sentiment is perfect.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Kimberly! Your card turned out so lovely and prefect for the holidays! The DT did a fabulous job and I left them some love too.. They make some wonderful projects with your stamps, dies, & now SVG Files! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. love your gorgeous card with the pretty nativity scene! Awesome hop today filled with delightful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  30. These look amazing! Wonderful examples by the team too!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a beautiful and Elegant card Kimberly!!Fabulous projects!!!
    Ladies, you are all AWESOME!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  32. Placed your Stamp Release Party Button on my blog.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  33. What wonderful sentiments and cuts. Thanks everyone for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have your Release Party badge on my blog sidebar.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ooooh--love the twine on the spools.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Kimberly, your card is stunning! I love the silver nativity scene.. it looks incredible atop the deep blue! The shape and border are beautiful and that sentiment is one of my (many) favorites! Gorgeous! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  37. This release is a hit and the DT projects are more than inspiring! Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips