Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #3 - Tiny Tags Christmas!


Welcome to Day #3 of our stamp release party!  I am so excited to show you all of the projects everyone made for today!  They are all so fun!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus 2 sets of metal dies).  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way.
 
Today's set is Tiny Tags Christmas stamp set

Here's my project:



My daughter, Natasha, created this fun NOEL svg cut file.  As soon as I saw what she was working on, I knew it would be a great focal point for a card.  So there it is, front and center!  I tied the tiny tag on with natural jute twine.


MCS Supplies
StampsTiny Tags Christmas
Metal DiesTiny Tags
Svg FilesNoel


To get the dimension, I added one layer of dimensional adhesive on the "N" and the "O" and two layers for the "L".


All of today's projects use the Tiny Tags Christmas stamp set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my talented Design Team!! 

Saundra

Saundra's reindeer treat box is absolutely adorable! I love the Christmas lights tangled in his antlers - too funny!



Stamps: Tiny Tags Christmas
Metal Dies: Tiny Tags
Baker's Twine: Solid Green, Red Twist, Green Twist



Lisa
(Guest Designer)

Lisa's ornaments are amazing! I love the crackle effect and her tags are beautiful!


Stamps: Tiny Tags Christmas
Metal Dies: Tiny Tags
Crinkle Ribbon: Snow White, Cranberry and Toadally Green


. . . so pretty


Karen

Karen's Christmas stockings look super cute! I love the patterns she used and the size she cut them at is really fun! Love the pompoms and bells!


MCS Supplies
Metal dies: Tiny Tags
SVG cut file: Elf Stocking
Crinkle ribbon: Vanilla Bean and Sky Blue
Bakers Twine: Cherry RedSolid Light Blue


Beth
 (Guest Designer)

 Beth's hot cocoa mug is wonderful! I love the pocket and her tag is gorgeous!


MCS Supplies
StampsTiny Tags Christmas
Metal Dies: Tiny Doilies 2
Sequins:   Christmas Candy
Bakers Twine:  spools


Heather

 Heather strip of tickets look amazing! I love her layered background too - such fun colors!


MCS Supplies
StampsTiny Tags Christmas
Metal Dies:  Tickets, Fancy Edges 2
Bakers Twine: Cherry Red Traditional


(Guest Designer)

Debbie creations are all so fun! I love her cute Christmas candy cups!


What a cute Santa! This is a candy bar envelope!


MCS Supplies
Metal DiesTiny Tags
Bakers TwineSolid Red and Pink & Brown

I love the presents on Debbie's Tea Light box!


Kate

Kate's Santa card is soooo cute! I love the embossing and her darling sentiment tag!!


MCS Supplies
Stamps: Tiny Tags Christmas
Metal Dies: Tiny Banners and Toppers

Gwen

Gwen's ornaments are soooooo pretty!! I love the ornament boxes she created too! Wow!



MCS Supplies
Metal DiesTiny Tags



Ally's Santa is sooo cute!  I love his shiny red nose!


MCS Supplies
Metal DiesTiny Tags
Bakers TwineRed Twist



What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away a gift certificate to My Craft Spot!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you let everyone know about the Stamp party on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away a gift certificate to My Craft Spot!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #3

$10.00 gift certificate to My Craft Spot!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Christmas Chalkboard stamp set!!
 
I have added brand new colors of Bakers Twine to My Craft Spot!!   Even better, they are on wooden spools - no more tangles!  Each spool holds approximately 30 yards of bakers twine. 

Shop My Craft Spot online store 

Happy crafting!


38 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the tiny tags. I have a set of them that I use all the time. I might have to get the dies this time...hmmm. Love the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kimberly, this release just keeps getting better and better each day!! Wow!! I LOVE your NOEL card, and I can't wait to visit each of your designer's blogs!! THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!



    Judy
    lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunning and so inspiring they all are x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such amazing projects by all! The tiny tags are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful projects again today ladies. Thank you for sharing your time and talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just encouraged my FB friends to check out day #3....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...these have to be my favorite projects of the release so far!!! Great job ladies!!! Shared on Facebook, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like your color choice and how the monogram NOEL letters look arranged. Wonderful DT creations.
    Melissa
    "Sushine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card, love that Noel and the adorable little tag. What a fabulous day of sneak peeks again... Awesome inspiration and I love the tiny tags and all of the tiny stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kimberly I love your Noel card!! Love the dimension. The design team did a fabulous job. Off to show some love!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Kimberly! The papers are so pretty and the dimension is awesome! I am SO excited about this Christmas Tiny Tags stamp set! A great addition to the other fantastic sets!
    The DT and GD's rocked this whole week! WOW, talk about inspiration! GREAT job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the tiny tags. I also like projects using SVG files...wish I could cut using SVG file :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow ladies all beautiful creations. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Kimberly!! I love the Noel!! Your daughter is so talented!! The dimension on the N, O and L are fabulous!! And I love the way you stamped the sentiment on the tag!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fab selection of projects - I especially love the crackle baubles and the tealight box
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. These tiny tags are very cute...love all the different uses for the wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many great projects on the blog. I loved your card with the wonky O.
    that made the card more fun. Love the reindeer box, so many wonderful things. thoroughly enjoying seeing all of the great projects everybody is making. thanks for featuring their projects.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well you know I am a huge fan of your Tiny Tags sets and this one is very merry indeed! And your card is awesome. Love how you did your tag and added all the dimension as well. And I have enjoyed all the traditional red and greens you have been using all week. And the DT has done an incredible job as well today. Karen's stockings are just darling and Lisa's ornaments as well. It is all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely amazing projects again today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The card is just Gorgeous!! Adore the NOEL letters!!
    Amazing projects!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Placed the Stamp Release Party Button on my blog.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pretty card with great paper and dimension.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another day of gorgeous DT creations!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. What adorable projects using Tiny Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness Christmas Tiny Tags! I'm so excited! I love my tiny tags! They are perfect for cards!
    All great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kimberly, you did such a great job with the file! The paper is fabulous and the Tiny Tag looks super hanging down! Please tell Natasha she did a great job creating the file!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. awesome projects! love the cute tag ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your card is gorgeous, love the file your daughter designed. The way you added the Tiny Tag looks fabulous! All of the projects are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMGosh I LOVE these SWEET tags. Your projects are so darn CUTE everyone. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have your Release Party badge on my blog sidebar.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the NOEL card! Wish it was a die since I can't use SVG files. Love the new tiny tags! Can't wait to see the whole release!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your card is wonderful, the NOEL is the perfect focal point! All of the other creations are AH-mazing, as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. These little tags are so handy to have and use! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Not sure where my comment went on this day, so leaving another one for sure...wonderful and inspiring projects by the team...loving all I have seen this weeK!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love those stockings!!!!!!!!! So so cute!!!! Love tiny tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Kimberly, your card is beautiful! I love this cut file and affixing the tiny tag to the O is brilliant! I love the patterns, dimension, and the sheer beauty in this creation. You and Natasha did such a wonderful job with these files. :o) Gorgeous work!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  37. This release is a hit and the DT projects are more than inspiring! Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips