Thursday, October 23, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #4 - Chalkboard Christmas


Welcome to Day #4 of our stamp release party!   I have the most awesome design team, so you are in for a real treat!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus SVG files). Then on Saturday, join us for a blog hop!

Today's set is the gorgeous  Christmas Chalkboard stamp set!

Here are my creations:

I love the chalkboard stamp sets and thought they needed some fun frames.  This pretty frame is one of the new SVG files!  There are 4 different styles to choose from.


MCS Supplies
Stamp SetChristmas Chalkboard
SVG FileChalkboard Frames (Fancy)



This card is super simple, which is sometimes nice to do . . . simple! 


The frame is from the new Square Chalkboard frames svg cut file.  We have a fun little store in my area (Rodworks) that carries beautiful metal frames.  This little frame was inspired by my favorite - an intricate metal easel with a chalkboard.


MCS Supplies
Stamp SetChristmas Chalkboard
All of today's projects use the  Christmas Chalkboard stamp set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my amazing Design Team!! 


Debbie's box is absolutely gorgeous!  I love the vellum window and her red bow!


MCS Supplies
Stamp SetChristmas Chalkboard
SVG fileCurvy Box
Bakers TwineSolid Red


Lisa

Lisa's card is amazing! I love the faux wood background and her sentiment looks beautiful with the white embossing on a red background!


MCS Supplies
Stamp SetChristmas Chalkboard 



Beth

 Beth's box is gorgeous! I love her tag - the inking and the bell are fabulous and I love the glitter on her 'snow' sentiment! So pretty!


MCS Supplies
Stamp SetChristmas Chalkboard
SVG file Curvy Box
Bakers TwineRed Twist, Green Twist



 Gwen's fry box is so fun! I love all of the colorful goodies and the chalky look!


MCS Supplies
Stamp SetChristmas Chalkboard


Karen's winter scene is spectacular! I love the gold & red frame with her sentiment - so pretty! 


MCS Supplies



Saundra's poinsettia is so pretty! I love the 3D effect and the amount of space it takes up on the card is stunning!


MCS Supplies


 Ally's chalkboard is super cute and I LOVE her felt flowers! Beautiful card!


MCS Supplies


Heather's tiny doilies look stunning peeking from behind her sentiment block! Love the snowflakes too!


MCS Supplies
SequinsSnow Flurries
Metal Dies: Tiny Doilies 2



I LOVE the shepherd and sheep cutouts Kate chose for this sentiment! Just perfect for her wonderful card!


MCS Supplies

What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away a gift certificate to My Craft Spot!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment telling me that you let everyone know about the Stamp party on your blog, Facebook, instagram, etc. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away a gift certificate to My Craft Spot!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #4

$10 Gift Certificate to My Craft Spot



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Merry & Bright stamp set!
 
I have added brand new colors of Bakers Twine to My Craft Spot!!   Even better, they are on wooden spools - no more tangles!  Each spool holds approximately 30 yards of bakers twine. 

Shop My Craft Spot online store 

Happy crafting!



41 comments:

  1. What a FUN set. Thanks everyone for sharing your TERRIFIC projects.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared your Stamp Party badge on my blog side bar.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I LOVE this release, and the projects for today's stamp set are AWESOME!!



    Judy
    lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the sneaks and inspiration! That chalk board stamp is fabulous! Awesome job by EVERYONE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the chalkboard look on your creations & that of the DT. Like the colors & framing.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another day of fabulous projects. Love your card with that ornate sentiment holder. Pure awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Encouragement to come hop along for day #4 has been posted to my FB wall......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the chalkboard style of stamps and the frames make them extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love this set!!! Wonderful projects. I also shared on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous samples by you and your DT! Would you believe I have never tried the chalkboard look? I need to get with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Ally's design using felt flowers ... I have that die (rolled roses) and am always looking for new ideas! I didn't realize we could use felt!! So exciting! THANKS!
    Great projects by entire team! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this Chalkboard Christmas stamp set!! I think it is a "must have" set!! All of the projects by your design team are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are wonderful, Kimberly! All the other ladies made fabulous projects as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The chalkboard stamp set is so fun and wow, love the sentiments you have created! The svg frame is beautiful and so excited to grab a few files to! Today's project are so inspiring and just makes me want to quit my job and craft all day, lol! The Christmas idea's are so fun and creative! Fantastic release Kimberly!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another day of fabulous projects from the DT! Love all the different styles and designs, the chalkboard sentiments are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have release button on blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely fabulous Day 4 projects. Once again everyone did a fabulous job and I am happy to be a part of it.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous, Kimberly!! I love the frames - they are just perfect for the awesome chalkboard sentiments!! All of the DT projects are fabulous!! I so love this release!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards, wonderful stamps, perfect for the Christmas holidays.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such gorgeous day 4 creations!! Kimberly, your cards are AMAZING!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  21. I posted your Stamp release Party button on my blog.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all of the frosty fun creations!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. The little shepherd is so cute. I loved the swirly embellishment on the first couple cards. Everything was great.
    thanks for sharing so many wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These sentiments are wonderful! Love how the DT used them, fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great cards all of them! Love the boxes too. Really fun stamp set, on my wish list now! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the little shepherd card. The stamped saying is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love,Love,Love 3D Projects. I just finished Halloween treats for school kids and now I'm looking ahead for Christmas. Really great! ideas here on this webpage.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful cards you created and I am loving this release :) fabulous job by your DT too wonderful all around and so inspiring! ~ Eva evascrapslife at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I shared on my FB wall with a link back to here :) https://www.facebook.com/eva.scraps

    ReplyDelete
  30. Another awesome day of projects!! Great job!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful creations by everyone. The chalkboard sentiments stamps are some of my favorites! Looking forward to the full release and hop on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your cards Kimberly! They're all so lovely! And the DT did it yet again! LOVE everyone's creations... I can't believe Saturday is just around the corner! Looking forward to the hop and seeing some wonderful inspiration from everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabulous cards today! Love the look of this set... perfect for creating my holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautifully done by the DT...loved seeing their awesome projects each day...lots of inspiration here!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Awesome chalkboard sentiments and samples!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very pretty chalkboard cards. Love the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  37. Kimberly, your cards are stunning! I love that you created gorgeous frames to go with the fabulous chalkboard sentiments. :o) Your first card has such a beautiful wintry palette, the second one sets such a serene scene of heavenly peace, and I love the traditional colors on your last card! Amazing collection! So much beauty. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  38. awesome frame and am loving chalkboard stamps.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  39. This release is a hit and the DT projects are more than inspiring! Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips