Friday, October 24, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #5 - Merry & Bright!


Welcome to Day #5 of our stamp release party.  Today is our last 'sneak peek' day, so that means the blog hop is tomorrow! Yay!  My design team has created even more awesome projects for you today.  Haven't they done a great job this week?!

Today's set is Merry & Bright stamp set
 
Here's my project:


Cutting this stamp apart made it really easy to get the different ink colors.  The green was heat embossed with ZING embossing powder.  The cute little elf is from the Silhouette online store.   I used a Peachy Keen face stamp, chalked his cheeks and added Glossy Accents to his eyes.


MCS Supplies
StampsMerry & Bright
Metal DiesFancy Edges 2 (loopy border)


All of today's projects use the Merry & Bright stamp set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulous Design Team!! 


I love the fun colors and papers Gwen used to make this gorgeous gift box! Don't you just love the 'snow' she added in with her sequins for her pretty shaker ornament tag?!  Wow!


MCS Supplies
StampsMerry & Bright
SequinsBerry Red



Debbie's Grinch card is sooooo cute! The striped paper is fun and I love that sweet Grinch face!


MCS Supplies
Stamp SetMerry & Bright




Lisa's card is beautiful - I love her pretty banner !


MCS Supplies
Stamp SetMerry & Bright



Beth

I love the ornaments Beth made! The layout of her card is fantastic and I love the glitter mixed with sequins! So pretty!


MCS Supplies
StampsMerry & Bright


Kate

Kate's box is super cute! I love that she cut this sentiment out in a tree shape - so fun!


MCS Supplies
Stamps: Merry & Bright
Baker's Twine: Red Twist
SVG Files: Curvy Box

Ally

Ally's flowers are beautiful! I love the blue jar and fun candy cane stripe paper!


MCS Supplies
 Stamps: Merry & Bright, Jar Full Of Christmas, Ornate Labels, Jar Basics, and Jar Full Of Flowers
Metal Dies: Fancy Edges, Jar Basics, and Ornate Labels
Bakers Twine: Solid Red

Saundra

I love the subtle colors Saundra used on her pretty gift box!  Her inking and her tag are beautiful!


MCS Supplies



I love the glittery background paper and sweet hearts Heather added to this sentiment!


MCS Supplies



Karen's card is really beautiful! I love her tree shaped sentiment and cute colored image!


MCS Supplies
Metal diesFancy Edges 2
Crinkle RibbonSnow White



What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away a gift certificate to My Craft Spot!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment telling me that you let everyone know about the Stamp party on your blog, Facebook, instagram, etc. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away a gift certificate to My Craft Spot!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #5

$10 Gift Certificate to My Craft Spot



What a fantastic week this has been!  See you back here tomorrow for the Blog Hop!!  I can't wait to show you all of the new stamp sets and svg files!

(All of the new stamps and SVG files will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Christmas & Winter Gallery!

Check out the brand new colors of Bakers Twine on wooden spools! 

Shop My Craft Spot online store 

Happy crafting!





35 comments:

  1. Super fun card, love the cute little elf! The sentiment is just perfect in the different colors and I adore the heat embossing! Such a fun release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for tomorrow!!! This has been a wonderful release. You guys have done an awesome job!!! Also, shared on Facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your DT is amazing! Love the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies you have once again rocked it out! Awesome projects. And I love your elf card Kimberly. He's cute as a button.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful Christmas projects. I have enjoyed the whole week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the Elf card. Cheerful & bee-utiful creations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimberly, your elf card is super cute! I love his Peachy face and the loopy border gives it such a whimsical look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Saundra's gift box - beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...what a wonderful mix of creativity from fun to elegant....it has been a fun week with all the new stamps and SVG's...I plan to be back for the hop tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little elf is as cute as can be Kimberly! The colors and the way you stamped and embossed the sentiment looks fabulous! Aaw, I would be chicken to cut apart my stamps...but I do love the idea for the different inking! The team did AMAZING this week!! Your release has been so fun and of course the SVG's now to! Yeah!!! GREAT job!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so adorable, Kimberly!! I love the sweet little elf!! The sentiment looks amazing embossed in different colors!! I need to get brave enough to cut mine apart...it would be so much easier than trying to mask off and stamp!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't seen the grinch in a long time. Love the elf. I guess you can see I'm into my childhood again :-) Great projects.
    thoroughly enjoyed the week of inspiration.
    See you tomorrow for the hop.
    thanks for sharing, everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness CA-UTE!!! love the use of different colors in the stamping! and what a cutie patootie elf! so fun! Fabulous release and Fab inspiration from you and the entire team!
    ~ Eva Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love your darling little elf card Kimberly! All the DT creations are wonderful!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love your darling little elf card Kimberly! All the DT creations are wonderful!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry & Bright INDEED! Great projects! When do we get to get our hands on these wonderful new products?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your elf is too cute and I love the different inks you used. I use the "scotch tape" method so I don't have to cut my stamps apart. It's a good masking tool Everyone did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great projects and I really love the fonts on all the sentiments...very nice and well layed out!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have button on sidebar of blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another great day of peeks!!! I cannot wait for tomorrow's blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW!! Awesome projects. I LOVE the Grinch.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, the dt is really doing a superb job with all of the beautiful new products! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  23. The elf card is so adorable Kimberly. The design team did another awesome job as well.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Kimberly, I LOVE your card! The sentiment in different colors looks amazing, and the red loopy trim across the top is so cute! The little elf is adorable. :) I need to make some of these cards and send them to a couple of kids I know ;)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your little Elf card is ADORABLE!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!
    DT ladies you ROCK!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  26. I posted your Stamp Release Party button on my blog!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  27. These cards are so adorable. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very sweet cards today...great fun to see all the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Kimberly, your elf could not be sweeter! (He makes me think of the whimsical stocking file!) I love the precious PK face you gave him and how you positioned him to be pointing at the sentiment! The border is so fun and I love the 'snowy' background! And I always love your multicolored sentiments. I continue to go the masking route because I'm chicken. :o) Fabulous work once again, Kimberly!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome cards and boxes! Really getting me in the mood for some holiday creating!

    ReplyDelete
  31. The elf turned out too cute. All the projects are awesome.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  32. This release is a hit and the DT projects are more than inspiring! Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips