Tuesday, October 7, 2014

So Very Thankful


Hello, my crafty friends!  The leaves are starting to turn beautiful colors out my back window.  I love this time of year!  I have on my warm, fuzzy slippers and I am enjoying a cup of hot cocoa.  Yum!  :)


For this card, I picked up a pile of pretty patterned papers and just started trimming, inking and stacking.  I used a corner punch to round some of the edges.  The acorns and leaves are from the fabulous Fall Border die set.


MCS Supplies
Stamps: Fall Leaves
Metal DiesOrnate Labels (sentiment tag), Fall Border (leaves & acorn), Fancy Edges (Faux stitching)


Visit My Craft Spot's online store

Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Kimberly! The earth tones are lovely and I really like the way you added twine to the ornate label! Such a lovely idea!

    I love warm, fuzzy slippers too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Kimberly!! The papers are so beautiful!! I love how you layered them!! Perfect fall card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! It sure embodies the feeling of fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card!
    Pam scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimberly, your card is beautiful! How lovely are those colors... your inking and layering are perfect and I adore the sweet corner cluster! What a delightful card. And now I want some hot cocoa to go with my fuzzy slippers! :o) Have a wonderful night!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Love the colors and the fun layering:) the inking and cuts are beautiful-fantastic fall card!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips