Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Winners from Challenge #152 - Blast from the past!


We enjoyed the trip down memory lane and hope you did too!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #4 - Diana L.!

You won a $10.00 Gift Certificate to spend however you like at My Craft Spot!



Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me so I can email your gift certificate to you.

Design Team Top 3 Picks:


Sherrie

Sherrie used the Spooky Treats stamp set & the Jar Basics metal die set (tag) on her awesome witch boot.



Pamela Danner

The fun sentiment and frame were made using the Ornate Labels metal die set and Ornate labels Halloween stamp set.



Lisa

Lisa used the Tiny Tags  and Stamping All Around Spring stamp sets on her beautiful tag.



Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Visit My Craft Spot online store

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Diana, Pam and Lisa and thanks so much for choosing my project in the top 3 to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Diana! Also to Sherrie and Lisa, all of you had fabulous creations! Thank you for picking my card to be in the Top 3!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sherrie Pam and Lisa, They are all so beautiful. Kimberly thanks for choosing me as the winner I am off to e-mail you right now.Have a blessed day
    DIANA L. DT
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Diane and wow amazing creations x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips