Wednesday, October 15, 2014

You're Invited!


 
Hello, my crafty friends!  You're all invited to join the party at My Craft Spot!  We will be celebrating My Craft Spot's newest release of stamps all week starting October 20th!

We are adding something new this time . . . svg cut files!!!

Each day you will get a sneak peek at one of  5 new stamp sets, plus svg files!  My Design Team and I have created lots of fun Christmas projects and ideas to share with you.  We also have 3 guest designer joining us this time! You won't want to miss it!  I can hardly wait to show you all of the new stamp sets and the new svg files!!

Each day of the party I will be giving away gift certificates to My Craft Spot's online store!

Come join our blog hop on the last day of the party (Saturday) with fun prizes and great project ideas at each stop along the hop.

You are going to LOVE the new sets! 
 

5 comments:

  1. So very excited for this Kimberly! YAY! I got internet. I'd been without it for 2 weeks! Glad to reconnect with you! I'm in my new house and I'm finishing up my craft room. Hoping to start crafting by Monday! I sent you an email as well... This is perfect timing... looking forward to shopping for some new goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting Kimberly... SVG Cutting Files.. YEPPIE!! Looking forward to seeing the DT's creations.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, count me in! So excited about the SVG cuts!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what everyone has been working on! Oh wow, svg's...how exciting!! Looking forward to an amazing release again!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super EXCITED!! SVG Cutting Files...AWESOME!!
    Did I say how Super EXCITED I was!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips