Monday, November 3, 2014

Challenge #156 - Metal


Hello my crafty friends!  It's snowing here in the mountains of Utah  . . . so beautiful.  The first snow is always exciting to me and makes me feel like listening to Christmas music.  I have to confess . .   we started playing Christmas music this weekend at our house.  Not every day, but . . . . we love Christmas music!

Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge: Metal 
(use something metal on your project - real or faux)

Karen, Gwen, and Kate have created some beautiful cards and boxes to inspire you!!:

Karen

Karen's ornament is absolutely gorgeous! Love the snowy swirls and the metal corner brackets, charm and bells!  Lots of fun details on this card!



MCS Supplies
StampsO Holy Night
SVG fileShaker Ornaments
Sequins: Berry Red and Christmas Candy
TwineChocolate



Gwen

 Gwen's sentiment frame is soooo pretty and I love the fun box she used too!


MCS Supplies
StampsJar Basics 
Crinkle ribbon: Vintage Pine 


Kate's tiny doily and snowflakes look fantastic! I love what she did for her sentiment!


MCS Supplies


Snowflake Border metal die
Snowflake Border metal dies

This week's prize:

$10.00 Gift Certificate to spend however you like at My Craft Spot!


Link Below for a chance to win:




Happy crafting!

Visit My Craft Spot's online store


11 comments:

  1. Super fun challenge Kimberly - great Design team projects.. I am looking forward to entering this one.Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE what the DT did... so pretty! I left them some love too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Gwen's box. I'm always looking for ideas - gift giving to middle school students (I made about 150 Halloween treats :o) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty love it all. Very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job by the DT and what a fun challenge! Hope to be back to join in!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous DT work - as always. Thanks for the inspiration. Ive entered my card using Metal Brads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone's project is BEAUTIFUL!!! Fun challenge!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun challenge - thank you! Your DT samples look amazing! I hope sequins count for faux metal - that's what I used on my card. Wishing you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to offer my apologies as I missed that only one entry was allowed until one of the DT members mentioned it (thank you to that member). I'll pay better attention and follow the rules better next time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whew, I just barely made it into this one with only 12 hours to spare lol. I have been wanting to play along all week but life was crazy busy... awesome challenge thanks so much... I was glad to be able to use some of my old MCS products and some new ones I just recently purchased. Fabulous DT Inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips