Monday, November 10, 2014

Challenge #157 - Sequins


Hello my creative friends!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge: Sequins

Lisa, Saundra and Heather have made some awesome cards with sequins to inspire you!!:

Lisa

Lisa's card is stunning! I love the red and white combo and her doily shaker windows are beautiful! The sequin in the middle of her bow is so pretty!



Stamps: Tiny Tags Christmas
Metal Dies: Tiny Doilies, Small Alphabet
Sequins: Snow Flurries
Crinkle Ribbon: Scarlet Red




Saundra's fox is adorable and her shaker window is so fun! I love the wood grain paper behind her fox!


MCS Supplies


Heather

I love the colors Heather used! Such a striking combination! Her deer silhouette is beautiful!


MCS Supplies
StampsChristmas Banner Sentiments
Metal DiesStraight Ribbon Banner, Fancy Edges
Sequins:  Tuxedo Mix


The prize:

$10.00 Gift Certificate to spend however you like at My Craft Spot!


Link Below for a chance to win:




Happy crafting!

Visit My Craft Spot's online store


8 comments:

  1. I have to admit that although I have sequins in my stash, I have never used them...so this is a must-do challenge for me! Thanks for the adorable inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards by the DT...what a fun challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, I so love sequins and the ladies have showcased them beautifully! Awesome challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and fun cards...I have a ton of sequins and love seeing them used in creative ways to "inspire" me to use mine....and these did just that!!! I hope I can find the time to join in!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun challenge - I love using sequins! Your DT samples are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. Fun challenge.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT challenge. Love sequins and want to put them on everything!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips