Monday, November 17, 2014

Challenge #158 - 3D Christmas


Hello my creative friends! 3D items are so fun to make and I particularly love to see the look of delight on the receiver's face when you share these fun gifts with friends and neighbors.  I hope this challenge inspires you!

This week's challenge:  3D Christmas

Gwen, Karen, Deb, and Kate have made some great 3D items to inspire you!:

Gwen

 Gwen's elf boot looks amazing! What a fun gift box! Perfect for this sentiment!


MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Tiny Tags Christmas 
Metal Dies:  Tiny Tags 
Bakers Twine

Karen

Karen's  Christmas cone ornament is absolutely beautiful!


I love all of the pretty details and her tag is gorgeous!


MCS Supplies
StampsO Holy Night
Crinkle ribbon: Petal Pink and Snow White


Debbie (Guest Designer)

Deb's 3d tree is so fun! I love how it comes apart and I love the paper she chose!


MCS Supplies
Stamps: O Holy Night

Kate

Kate's gingerbread guys are adorable! I love their cute faces!


MCS Supplies
Stamps: Tiny Tags Christmas
Metal Dies: Tiny Tags, Small Alphabet (snowflake on Tiny Tags)
Baker's Twine: Green Twist

 This week's prize:

$10.00 Gift Certificate to spend however you like at My Craft Spot!


Link Below for a chance to win:




Happy crafting!

Visit My Craft Spot's online store


8 comments:

  1. I am just smitten with all these talented projects! So stinkin' awesome!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects, Gwen, Karen, Debbie and Kate!! You all did a fabulous job!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic job on the 3D projects by the DT! Fun challenge to:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the projects are fabulous! Love all of the fun details and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning DT creations - wow! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome projects everyone!! I was so happy to be a part of it with you all and Thank you Kimberly!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips