Monday, November 24, 2014

Challenge #159 - Thanksgiviing and Fall!


Hello my creative friends!  Happy Monday!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge: Thanksgiving and Fall

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these beautiful projects from my awesome design team!!:

(Guest Designer)

 Beth's card is beautiful! I love the inking around her sentiment and her leaves are so pretty!


MCS Supplies


Heather

I love Heather's stitching - really pretty! The patterned papers she chose look great together and I love the vellum on top!


MCS Supplies
StampsFall Leaves


Lisa

 Lisa's boxes are absolutely beautiful! I love her sentiment labels and gorgeous bows!


MCS Supplies

 SVG FileCurvy Box
StampsFall Leaves
Metal Dies:   Ornate Labels
Vanilla Bean Crinkle Ribbon
Ivory Twine

Saundra

I love how Saundra stitched the top of her banner! Her card is so pretty! I love the burlap on top of the pretty blue pattern paper!


MCS Supplies

This week's prize:

$10.00 Gift Certificate to spend however you like at My Craft Spot!


Link Below for a chance to win:




Happy crafting!

Visit My Craft Spot's online store


9 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous projects by the DT!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me as guest designer! All of the projects are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All projects are just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely inspiration! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fun challenge, have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful DT projects...very inspiring and creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips