Tuesday, November 11, 2014

DT Post by Heather - Welcome baby!


Good morning! Heather here from Houses Built of Cards sharing a card I made for a baby shower for a sweet girl this past week:


I used the lovely "Welcome baby" from Big Sentiments 2:


I also used some of the sweet white swirl sequins from Snow Flurry Sequins mix, and one of my favorite embellishments, Ivory Jute String


If you'd like more information on how I put this together - please visit my blog, Houses Built of Cards! Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

  1. Awww....this is super sweet! Love the little clothespin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Heather!! The papers are so pretty!! I love the clothespin!! You showcased the sentiment beautifully!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Heather! The soft color pallet and and doily are perfect for this adorable baby card! Love the cute clothespin to:) So sweet!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, this is a beauty and one of my favorites of yours! The colors and patterns are gorgeous and I love your delicate layers... so perfect for a bundle of joy. :o) The tiny clothespin is the perfect accent. Beautiful project!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips