Saturday, November 29, 2014

DT Post by Lisa - Gorgeous NOEL cards!


Happy Saturday!! I hope those of you in the USA had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Lisa here to share some Christmas cards with you today :)


I have been having so much fun playing with my early Christmas present (Explore). I absolutely love the Noel SVG file from SVG Cut Files.com by My Craft Spot and I couldn't wait to use it. I created three Christmas cards using this file and several other MCS products.


Scarlet Red Crinkle Ribbon was added to this card, along with a Tiny Tags die. The sentiment is from Tiny Tags Christmas and the button was tied with Natural Jute String. A sentiment from Christmas Chalkboard was stamped on the inside.

For more pictures and details on how I created these cards, please visit my blog, A Mermaid's Crafts. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Our Sale is still going!
http://mycraftspotshop.com?code=MCSBLACK

5 comments:

  1. Lisa, your cards are gorgeous! What a perfectly beautiful use of this fabulous cut file! I love the variety of papers for the svg and backgrounds... and all of the fluffy bows are so pretty! The tiny tags are the sweetest accompaniment to any project. Wonderfully done! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I think these NOEL cards are FABULOUS!!! Love the big letters and all the dimension!! Beautifully created cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Lisa! The NOEL is gorgeous and love all the pattern papers:) So pretty!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips