Wednesday, November 12, 2014

DT Post by Saundra - cute card set!


Hi there! Saundra here from Luv Scrapping Together!

With Thanksgiving just around the corner I have been thinking about how thankful I am for all that the Lord has given me. So today I thought I would share a little thankful gift card set I created using My Craft Spot products.


This little box and note cards are a cut file. The front of my box is decorated with the Flowers - Daisy dies. I added some Solid Red Baker's Twine and tied a little bow.


My note cards also feature the Flowers - Daisy die and the sentiment is from My Craft Spot's Fall Leaves stamp set. I heat embossed the sentiment in opaque white embossing powder.


To wrap my gift set, I used a small brown lunch bag and stamped it with another sentiment from the Fall Leaves set. Lastly, I added a tag embossed with yet, another sentiment from that same set. The tag is tied on with some more Solid Red Baker's Twine.

For more pictures and details, please visit my Blog.

I hope you were inspired today to use your My Craft Spot products.

~Saundra

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous gift set!! The note cards are so beautiful!! The gift bag is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saundra, your entire gift set is fabulous! The daisies are gorgeous and I'm crazy about the box and bag, too! Lovely work! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saundra, what a beautiful gift set !The note cards and box are amazing!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips