Friday, November 14, 2014

Guest Designer - Melissa!

Happy Friday! This is Melissa from M Miranda Creations.

I'm so excited to be joining in on the fun at My Craft Spot again as a Guest Designer. Thank you so much Kimberly and the MCS DT.

I just loved the last couple of releases and couldn't help but to make a couple of Christmas projects to highlight some of the newest Christmas stamps.

First I made this sweet street lamp that I imagine must be in front of Santa's cottage.


For the sign, I used stamps from the Naughty or Nice set and the Tiny Tags Christmas set. I also used the Chalkboard Sentiments Fall for the flourishes and dotted line.


I did a bit of masking to only use the portion of the stamps that I wanted.

For my 2nd project, I made some Christmas Gift Card Holders.


Of course, the Tiny Tags Christmas set is perfect for these. 


The finished policy style envelope that I used here measures about 2 1/2" x 3 3/4". 


I have made about 20 of these and have used an assortment of stamps from the set on them even though I only have two samples pictured here.

I hope you will stop by the My Craft Spot shop and take a look at all the wonderful products carried there. You are sure to find something that you will enjoy!

For more info on my projects, please stop by my blog - M Miranda Creations.

Many Blessings,
                           

14 comments:

  1. All of your projects are wonderful, Melissa! Congrats on for GDT spot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend!!! I always appreciate your encouragement!

      Delete
  2. All of your projects are fabulous, Melissa!! I love the street light!! It's so adorable!! And the gingerbread cards could not be cuter!! Awesome job on all of them!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lamp post is Gorgeous!!! As for the gift card holder...ADORABLE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Millie! You must know how much I truly appreciate you!

      Delete
  4. Melissa, your projects are amazing as ever! I adore the street lamp and love how you made the sign! The sentiments are perfect and I love how you masked to create dividers. The gift card holders are precious! (Wow, 20?! They must be so cute together!) I love both sweethearts and the sentiments you paired with them. Fabulous projects, Melissa! Congratulations on another Guest Designer spot! Kimberly is blessed to have you! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, thank you for your constant support and friendship. I truly appreciate all the uplifting comments that you so often leave me! You are one truly gifted person in so many ways!

      Hugs, Melissa

      Delete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips