Thursday, November 6, 2014

Guest Designer Post by Beth!


Hello everyone!  This is Beth from Beth's Beauties and I am very excited to be a guest designer for you today!  I created this dainty baby card since I am going to have a new baby niece to spoil very soon!


I used the 4 inch doily metal die from My Craft Spot with vellum to create the soft background behind the diaper.


 The stamps on the tag that I used were from the Tiny Tags stamp set, which is one of my all time favorite stamp sets!


Tiny Tags stamp set
Tiny Tags stamp set

4" Doily metal die
4 inch Doily Metal Die

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

8 comments:

  1. Pretty baby card w/ the doily & soft colors.. I enjoyed my Guest Designer spot at My Craft Spot and hope you do to, Beth.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card, love the pretty colors you used. The embossing looks amazing and I just love that doily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth, this is precious little baby perfection. :o) I love the soft colors and layers, especially the vellum doily. It's stunning! The embossing is beautiful and I always adore Tiny Tag creations! The diaper couldn't be sweeter. Lovely work as always, Beth! Congratulations on more My Craft Spot fun... Kimberly is so blessed to have you!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Beth! The vellum doily is beautiful and I love the cute diaper..darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The diaper is TOO CUTE! Love and congrats on the GDT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for all of your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips