Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Guest Designer post by Deb!


Hello!! Debbie here from Craftin' Chaos. I am so excited to be a part of guesting for My Craft Spot. Today I wanted to make a cute little gift to give a fellow "planner" buddy. Planners have such a big spot in my life as I have multiple places I jot down what is going on in my life. I have became friends with alot of people in planner groups and we share "RAKS" with each other. 

So what better time to send someone some goodies than Christmas time. I made a cute little fry box. I didn't have one already in my library with the belt and buckle so I just made one! I thought the Tiny Tags would be a great little sentiment to attach to the box. 


MCS Supplies
Dies: Tiny Tag dies

I love these dies and stamps to pieces. They are so cute! Tiny but pack a punch with the sentiments Kimberly has in the set. 

I put various sticky notes and page flags in the box and attached the tag with a foam dot. Ready for sending now!! Thank you Kimberly for asking me to be a part of this release and My Craft Spot! I really enjoyed it alot. 

Visit My Craft Spot's online store

7 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Debbie!! I love the Santa fry box!! The tag is perfect with it!! You did a great job!! Love it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet cut file and I love how you've used it! The tiny tag is perfectly delightful! Your friend will be so tickled to receive this. :o) Lovely work as always, Debbie! So happy to see your work on the blog again. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love fry boxes! They are so fun and perfect for treats! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips