Friday, November 21, 2014

Guest Designer - Sonya!


Hi Everyone....I'm Sonya from Sonya's Paper Trail and I am honored to be a Guest Designer today for My Craft Spot.  I'm a huge fan of all of the My Craft Spot products, but my particular favorites are the beautiful fibers and the versatile stamps, of course!  And since Thanksgiving is quickly approaching I decided that my projects would combine that holiday theme and the MCS products that I love.  

My first project is a fun turkey card, which happens to use a ton of great paper scraps. The turkey is a cut file I cut out using my Cameo.  I love the look on that little gobbler's face and thought that the phrase "Let's Talk Turkey" was perfect!


The My Craft Spot products I used include:

My next project combines a small 3 by 3 note card with two treat containers.  I stamped a few leaves in a variety of colors then added a beautiful sentiment from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set for a very traditional Thanksgiving greeting.  The treat boxes were cut using my Cameo, too.


Here's a close up of the mini card for you:


The My Craft Spot products I used to create this card include:

Many thanks to Kimberly for this wonderful opportunity to showcase her awesome line of products.  And, I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

Cheers!



4 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are gorgeous, Sonya, and those treat containers are fabulous!! That is the cutest turkey!! His face is adorable!! And what a beautiful mini card!! Great job on all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonya, your projects are so sweet and beautiful! The turkey is precious and your mini card is gorgeous! The treat boxes are such fun and will look amazing throughout the holiday. :o) Lovely projects and congratulations on your Guest Designer spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects! Wow, your little turkey is so cute! The face just cracks me up:)
    The note card and containers are so fun...great job on all the projects Sonya and congrats on your GD spot!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those treat containers are soooo cute! Your turkey made me smile! Yay for using scraps! Your mini-card is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips