Friday, November 28, 2014

Guest Designer - Tammy Hobbs!


Hello!

It's Tammy here from Creating Somewhere Under The Sun, and I am super excited to be guest designing today here on My Craft Spot!!!

I have three different projects to share with you so let's get started:

Ornate Labels - Christmas: I stamped the Winter Wonderland sentiment inside an oval die-cut. I added the snowflake flourish to the top and bottom to complete the focal image.


Ornate Labels - Christmas and Ornate Label Die: I stamped the frame and sentiment then I used the Label die to cut it out. I took the entire collection of snowflakes that come in the Ornate Labels - Christmas set and added to my acrylic block. I then randomly stamped the snowflakes to the kraft panels which I adhered to the treat box before it was assembled.


The file for the treat box was one I have had and have been meaning to create a project with. I really like how it turned out.


 I used my Cricut Doodlecharms Cartridge to cut the images for the other panels of the treat box.


I finished the treat box by embellishing with ribbon, a button and some jingle bells.


Jar Full of Flowers and Ornate Label Die: Switching gears from the holidays, I wanted to share a clean and simple Sympathy card using the Ornate Label Die. 


I layered the flowers both on the card base and the die-cut adding a pearl to the center for a finishing touch.


I really hope you enjoyed what I have shared today! I would like to thank Kimberly for having me as her guest designer. I love her products and I am thrilled I got to spotlight a few of them today! 

http://mycraftspotshop.com?code=MCSBLACK

Click HERE to go shopping!

 You must enter through the above link to get this discount or enter the following html in your browser:  

http://mycraftspotshop.com?code=MCSBLACK

Have a GREAT day!
Thank you for stopping by!
~Tammy~

7 comments:

  1. These are absolutely as cute as can be! Very creative and adorable projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Tammy, all of your projects are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the designs and details!! You did a fabulous job on all three of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, your projects are all amazing! Awesome job on showcasing the fun stamps and dies!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your Guest DT spot. Your projects are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy, congratulations on your Guest Designer spot! So well-deserved... you already know how I love your creations. :o) All three of your projects are fantastic! Ornate Labels Christmas is one of my favorites and you've used them so beautifully. I love the papers on your card, the sweet way you designed each side of the cracker box (plus the gorgeous snowflake stamping!), and your sympathy card is delightful. I love the bright colors, sure to bring heavenly light to a grieving heart. Wonderfully inspiring job, Tammy! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy, all of your projects are fabulous and Fun!! Great job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Tammy! How awesome that you are a guest designer here as well! Congratulations! Wonderful projects, as always.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips