Friday, November 7, 2014

Guest Designer - Vivian!


Hello there!! I am very excited to be the guest designer today for My Craft Spot. I have two projects to share with you today. Both of them feature the ribbon banners: wavy label die. I also used the Fall banners stamp set for both of my projects as well.

Lately I have been hugely enjoying making box cards, especially from SVGCuts. They are fun, extra busy and easy to create just about any way you want. They also go well with quick sentiments.

Thank you for stopping by today!





Visit my blog for more details!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, both of your box cards are so gorgeous!! I love all of the amazing details!! They look fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivian, your projects are outstanding! I love how you filled the box cards with Autumnal brilliance... so many beautiful shapes, textures, and colors to enjoy! The banner sentiments are perfect on them. :o) Beautifully done and congratulations on your Guest Designer spot! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous box cards! I enjoy making them too!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful box cards! The colors, the cuts and the texture are amazing! Congrats on your GD spot!

    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous box cards, the colors and textures look amazing! Love the designs! Congrats on the GD spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your GDS!The box card is Gorgeous!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips