Wednesday, November 5, 2014

New Design Team Member!!!


I'm so excited to introduce Lisa, from A Mermaids Crafts, as our newest design team member!! Lisa has joined us as a guest designer for the last 2 stamp releases and has done such an awesome job!  She is so talented and a joy to work with!  Most of you already know Lisa and love her . . .

Here she is!


Hello, everyone!! My name is Lisa from A Mermaid's Crafts, and I'm so excited and feel so blessed to be joining the amazingly talented design team for My Craft Spot!! I have loved and admired Kimberly's stamps and dies for so long and I can't tell you how ecstatic I m to be a part of her amazing team!! I live in Indiana and have been seriously crafting for about twelve years now. I was inspired by all of the crafty shows DIY and HGTV used to air. I dabbled in several mediums with polymer clay being my favorite. Then I discovered die cutting and my focus completely changed. I love to make cards and home decor items for family and friends. I have a serious die and stamp addiction and probably have enough paper to cover the earth...yet I still keep buying more (not quite hoarder status, but close ;) I am so excited to begin this journey with Kimberly, her fabulous designers, and all of you!! I look forward to sharing my creations with you :)

Lisa's Blog

A Mermaid's Crafts


Lisa adds amazing details to all of her creations!  I love all of her flowers and even her background is gorgeous!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mEututHBU_I/VFKRVrFMxII/AAAAAAAASpE/9vAQzgkkAxw/s1600/MCS1.jpg

MCS Supplies
Stamps: Simply Sentiments
Metal Dies: Tiny Doilies

This has been one of my favorites!  I love the tiny tag and Lisa's frame is beautiful!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AyiaoZhdSpg/VFKRmbBAKhI/AAAAAAAASpM/WRdaICLkgvA/s1600/WishingYouHappiness2.jpg

MCS Supplies
Stamps: Stamping All Around Spring
 Metal Dies: Tiny Tags

You might remember this pretty card Lisa made for the Fall stamp release.  I love her border and that wheelbarrow full of pumpkins is super!  I love how she placed her sentiment and the background on her card is just gorgeous!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-n2aXosHGY34/VFKSaU-BkNI/AAAAAAAASps/2rzfPIS0Rbw/s1600/MCS_BH_Sept2_1.jpg

MCS Supplies
Stamps: Fall Leaves

So excited to have Lisa joining us!


19 comments:

  1. Have always been a fan of Lisa's work and personality in blogland.My hearty Congrats!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lisa, on making it to the team! You are such a talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Congrats and welcome Lisa! Have so enjoyed seeing your work here recently, and looking forward to much more!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats to Lisa! I'm already a fan of hers! Her cards and projects are AWESOME! Great choice for your DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats my friend - they picked a very talented young ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Lisa. You will be a great asset to the team. You know I love everything you do.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahoo Lisa!! Yeah, I am super excited for you! I love your work and I can't imagine all the fun creations you will share using MCS dies and stamps! Welcome to Kimberly's team!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Lisa....how fun and exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SUCH exciting news!! Lisa, you are so wonderfully talented and have such a lovely soul. It's a treat to have you on the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to you my friend!!! Awesome News!!
    I am a huge fan!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay Lisa! I am so excited that she will be apart of the MCS DT. She is an amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, Lisa. Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY! I am happy dancing more than ever tonight, my sweetest friend! You know I'm your biggest fan and couldn't be more excited to be DT sisters! Your projects are always inspiring, in every style with which you so beautifully design, and Kimberly is truly blessed to have you! Welcome to the team, Lisa! (Still happy dancing!)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Lisa! She will be an amazing asset to the DT, her creations are over the top and so inspiring! So super talented and the sweetest lady! I'm a huge "Lisa" fan!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Lisa! I just love your work and I know Kimberly is happy to have you on the DT!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Lisa... What A beautiful Pairing to have you on this awesome DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so HAPPY to see Lisa here with all her beautiful work.....I know she will be such an asset to you all...CONGRATS Lisa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Lisa!!!! You are so talented and will definetely be a great addition to this great team!!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips