Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Winners from Challenge #156 - Metal!


Your projects were all amazing! I loved seeing all of the different ways you each used metal on your projects.   Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #5 - Nana's Memories & More

You won a $10.00 Gift Certificate to spend however you like at My Craft Spot!

*Just a reminder that to qualify for the prize you will need to limit your entries in other challenges to 5. 



Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me so I can email your gift certificate to you.

For the DT Top 3 picks, preference will be given to entries using My Craft Spot products.  The prize winner will still be selected randomly from all entries that follow the challenge rules.

Design Team Top 3 (or 5!) Picks:


Sandi Pressley

Sandi's sentiment is from the Jingle All The Way stamp set



KT Fit Kitty

The pretty bakers twine KT Fit Kitty used can be found HERE



Scrapper 69

Scrapper 69's  sentiment is from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set.



Eva Scraps

Eva used the new Present Box cut file and a stamp from the Tiny Tags Christmas stamp set to make her cute gift box.



Graciellie



Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for the Top 5 pick! I am honoured to be in such wonderful company, looking at the other top picks! I am particularly smitten with Graciellie's gorgeous design! Well done to all the ladies! I love your badge and I will post it on my blog with pride - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card as favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for randomly picking my name for the win very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Thanks for picking my card in the top 3 or (5)! Everyone made such amazing projects with metal! It was a fun challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the DT's favorites. there were so many beautiful cards this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, thanks so much for the top 5 pick. I thoroughly enjoyed making this and love your awesome products :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips