Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Winners from Challenge #157 - Sequins!!


We loved all of your awesome projects made with sequins!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #6 - Tenia Nelson!

You won a $10.00 Gift Certificate to spend however you like at My Craft Spot!

*Just a reminder that to qualify for the prize you will need to limit your entries in other challenges to 5. 



Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me so I can email your gift certificate to you.

For the DT Top 3 picks, preference will be given to entries using My Craft Spot products.  The prize winner will still be selected randomly from all entries that follow the challenge rules.

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you for picking my card in your Top 5! You made my day! Congrats to Tenia on the win - and to all the top picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thanks for choosing my card in the top picks! Congrats to all the winners!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all winners!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all of the winners and thanks for the shout out......YAY!!! Made my day!!! Woot Woot!!! Thanks again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for picking my card for your top 5....you made my day....two weeks in a row! Congratulations to all.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips