Monday, December 8, 2014

Challenge #161 - Christmas Shape Cards!


Hello my crafty friends!  I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season!  If you still have some Christmas cards to make, you are going to love today's cards made by my design team! 

This week's challenge: Christmas Shape Cards

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my awesome design team!!:

Gwen

This little Christmas house is sooooo cute!   I love the papers Gwen chose and the way she placed her sentiment! 


MCS Supplies

Saundra

Saundra's wreath is darling! I love her glossy ornaments and glitter! Sooooo pretty!


MCS Supplies
Stamps: Merry & Bright

Heather

What a fun shape card! I love Heather's bright red banner with the white embossed sentiment!


MCS Supplies
Metal DiesStraight Ribbon Banner
 StampsChristmas Banner Sentiments



Lisa's ornament is gorgeous! What a fun idea to turn this svg cut into a shape card! I love her gold embossed sentiment - so pretty!


MCS Supplies
SVG files: Shaker Ornament #4
Stamps:  Naughty or Nice

Beth

Beth's candy shaped card is so cute! I love all of the fun layers and the doily in the center is perfect! 


MCS Supplies
Metal Dies:  Tiny Doilies 2


This week's prize:

$10.00 Gift Certificate to spend however you like at My Craft Spot!


Link Below for a chance to win:






Last Day for 
10% off everything in the store
 
Includes sale items!

Click HERE to go shopping

 You must enter through the above link to get this discount or enter the following html in your browser:  




6 comments:

  1. Great job by the DT! Each one is so different and so inspiring! Beautiful job everyone and what a fun challenge !
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designs by the DT...very inspiring as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations!! Fun challenge!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are some great cards! Heather, yours rocks. I really like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DT did gr8t, thanks so much for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips