Monday, December 15, 2014

Challenge #162 - Bags & Boxes


Only 10 more days until Christmas!  I know this because my kids are so excited and keep reminding me . . . lol!  Today's challenge will help you put the finishing touches on some of your smaller gifts. 

This week's challenge: Bags & Boxes
(This challenge will run for 3 weeks)

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my awesome design team!!:


Gwen's gingerbread house box is super cute! I love the bow with the tag and her tiny wreath is very pretty! Such a fun box!


MCS Supplies
  

Kate's Santa box is darling!! What a fun box to go with this sentiment!  My kids would love this one!


MCS Supplies
Metal diesTiny Banners and Toppers
Traditional Red baker's Twine


Karen's gift box is beautiful! I love the fun snowman paper and her embossed sentiment looks fantastic!


MCS Supplies
Metal diesTiny Tags
SVG fileCurvy Box
Crinkle ribbonSky Blue


(and a coordinating card... that rolled before the picture!)

This week's prize:

$10.00 Gift Certificate to spend however you like at My Craft Spot!


Link Below for a chance to win:




Happy crafting!

Visit My Craft Spot's online store


4 comments:

  1. So pretty they all are your Dt's are so talented xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness overload you all! Super cute treat box idea's! Perfect for this time of year!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all of these darling boxes!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Love all the DT Creations.. what a fun challenge!!! You all are so very talented!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips