Friday, December 19, 2014

DT Post by Gwen - cute gift box!


Hi everyone, it's Gwen from This and That by Gwen with a super quick and fun gift bag to share with you today.

I just love these papers from Carta Bella called Merry & Bright, they are such fun colors and prints!  The box is from Lori Whitlock from the Silhouette store.   I shrunk it down a lot, it was so huge and I didn't want it that big, but if you need a big gift bag this would work.   The cute tag was made with the Tiny Tags Metal Dies and stamped with the Tiny Tags Christmas both from My Craft Spot.  

There is a huge sale going on right now at My Craft Spot so make sure to check it out!





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful gift box Gwen! Love the darling tag and the papers are so festive! Great job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Gwen!! I love the shape of the box and the papers!! What a fabulous gift this is!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips