Tuesday, December 9, 2014

DT Post by Karen - Cute Christmas set!


Hello, dear friends! This is Karen from Kaleidoscopic Sparkles, here to share a few mini Christmas blessings!

Craftily speaking, are you feeling the Christmas time crunch? This past weekend was my last chance to add to my collection of cards to be delivered to sick children (and their parents) who are spending the holiday in the hospital. Inspired by the incredibly sweet Tiny Tags Christmas stamp set, I tapped into my simpler side to create a set of mini cards.


Tiny packages... big heart! 


All of the beautiful Tiny Tags Christmas sentiments were cut out with the coordinating Tiny Tags metal dies. The precious little mittens are hanging by a bow of Chocolate traditional twine. While I always love adding ribbon to my projects, I especially love it on small cards like this where detailing will innately be minimal. I used Harvest Wine crinkle ribbon here, one of my favorite shades.


The only thing sweeter than a festive cupcake is a miniature version delivered by Santa himself! (How I adore this stamp set!) The swirled frosting is accented with garnet (not black as it appears!) and green rhinestones and topped with sparkling holly and berries. Snow White crinkle ribbon and Chocolate traditional twine are my trims.


Lastly, a happy hot cocoa bear to bring joy to a precious child's heart. Garnet rhinestones accent the dollops of whipped cream for touches of peppermint. Sky Blue crinkle ribbon serves as a fluttery wintry breeze.

For further details about this mini card set, please visit my blog! Thank you for visiting My Craft Spot and have a beautiful day! :o)

7 comments:

  1. Those are all sooo cute! LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just the sweetest cards, Karen!! I love the designs of each one!! All of the details and papers are perfect!! Beautifully done as always!! They will be adored!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are ALL just adorable Karen! So sweet:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Your set of mini cards are fabulous, Fun, clever and creative!!
    You sure did do outstanding jobs on all of them. Gosh girl the people who get them are in for a real treat....and to me they are place on an end table or easel worthy yes to be put on display. You sure are one super talented gal who creates with passion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and creative they are x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all adorable!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are really cute, Karen! I love all the embossing and the fun colors! Lots of joy in these!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips