Tuesday, December 23, 2014

DT Post by Kate - Adorable Rudolph!


Hello everybody! This is Kate from Small Bits of Paper with a fun card to share with you today. If you're like me, this is a busy week with food preparations for Christmas tucked in between visits with family and friends. I did sneak in a bit of crafting time this weekend and this is the card I created.


Before embossing my background, I stamped it using one of the Tiny Tags Christmas sentiments. The Sizzix Snowflakes folder works wonderfully well with the Tiny Tags sentiments as the stamps fit just perfectly inside the largest snowflake. Once I had finished assembling the mats, I popped Rudolph onto my card. So quick and easy, bright and fun - perfect for these busy days!

Don't forget about the 12 Deals of Christmas still going on. There's still time to stock up on some of your favourite crafting supplies!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. He is just too cute! Is the cut file also from My Craft Spot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeneil! Thank you for your kind words. The cut file is actually from Miss Kate Cuttables: http://www.misskatecuttables.com/products/product/freebie-of-the-day-reindeer-with-lights.php

      Delete
  2. OMG Your Ruddy is as cute as can be....guess he's busy playing Reindeer Games *LOL* Girl you created one outstanding cute and oh so creative card. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope you plan on doin' lots of ROCKIN' ROUND YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorable tangled Rudolph!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, I love his big red nose and cute face!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful is your card and gorgeous image! and wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the most adorable Rudolph ever!! I love this, Kate!! It makes me smile :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. That reindeer is indeed adorable. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips