Saturday, December 13, 2014

DT Post by Kate - You're not old! Just . . .


Hello crafting friends! It's Kate here from Small Bits of Paper with a fun card to share with you. My sister celebrated her birthday a couple of days ago and this is the card I made for her. My nickname for my sister is Kami (for "camel" as I'm often asking her to hold my bags when we're out together) and I always give her camel-themed cards and gifts. I love my Silhouette for making the job so much easier for that!!


The camel itself is a file I found at the Silhouette store. After cutting and assembling her, I popped her onto the background I created with some patterned paper and borders cut using the Fancy Edges 2 metal die set. I then stamped a sentiment from the Birthday Wishes set onto my banner, which was created using the Ribbon Banners - Straight metal dies.


I used more Birthday Wishes sentiments for the inside of my card, and also decorated it with some patterned paper and a Fancy Edges 2 border.

Thanks so much for visiting My Craft Spot today! Have a wonderful weekend!! 

4 comments:

  1. This is the cutest card, Kate!! The camel is adorable!! I love the story with your sister!! What a fun card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, this is so cute! I love the adorable camel! Your sis will love it:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..way too cute & fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips