Monday, December 22, 2014

DT Post by Lisa - Cute mini cards!


Happy Monday and happy holidays!! Only a few more days before Christmas...I hope you have all of your shopping and preparations nearly complete!! Lisa here and I have a few quick Christmas cards to share with you today :)


These cards are small...they measure 2 3/4 x 3 3/4...perfect to tuck inside a gift bag or stocking. For this card, I used the 'Tis The Season...' sentiment from the O Holy Night stamp set.


'O Christmas Tree' is also from the O Holy Night stamp set, and it was heat embossed with black embossing powder.


'Noel' is from the Tiny Tags Christmas set. It was heat embossed in gold embossing powder. These were quick and easy to mass produce and are flat enough to mail...though I did add a bit of dimension on all three cards :)

For more details, please visit my blog, A Mermaid's Crafts. And please make sure to check out the 12 Days of Christmas Specials at My Craft Spot!!

5 comments:

  1. They are just the cutest cards ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiny is size, GIANT in appeal. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable cards and what a great creative idea. Everyone is in for an extra special treat!! YOU so ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Lisa!!! Pretty papers, beautiful designs!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips