Saturday, December 20, 2014

Guest Design Post by Debbie!


Debbie here from Craftin' Chaos sharing my last projects with the October Release. It has been really fun and lots of great products to work with. I used several stamp sets & a die set that are listed below.  Its pretty gloomy here and taking a picture is challenging as I do not have my photo area set up yet. So the picture doesn't do justice to the stamped area. I also used the silver paper I love around the sentiment but it really doesn't show up well here and neither do the sequins. 


I used the curvy box for the first project (link below) from MCS.


The sentiment is Christmas Chalkboard set.


I used the Bow file from the Present Box SVG file for the project below (links below). I created the file for the coffee cup holder and I think it turned out pretty cute. I used new papers my friend sent me to add the layers of pattern paper to it. I hung the "Tiny Tag" from the top and Love those tiny tags.




I thank Kimberly for asking me to Guest for the entire release and appreciate the opportunity. It was so fun to play with the stamps and I loved each set I used! 

Products Used:
My Craft Spot Stamps: 

Dies:

SVG files:







3 comments:

  1. Both of your projects are so gorgeous, Debbie!! The Curvy Box looks amazing!! I love the coffee cup holder!! Fabulous job on both of them!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips