Friday, December 5, 2014

Guest Designer - Gracie!


Hello there! I'm Gracie from Graciellie Design and I am excited to be here today! I was lucky enough to be invited to guest design for My Craft Spot for a day.

I have two cards to share with you! In both I'm using a stamp set I love from My Craft Spot store: Clock Time.


My first card has a classy and elegant design. I wanted to make the clock stand out by adding it to the craft metal lamp post die cut. I created a window with the help of a beautiful frame die and stamped the sentiment on the center (or almost on the center) of the card. To finish the design I adhered some intricate gate/fence die cuts and a few leaves embellished with crystals. I love how well the metallic colors go together and how much they contribute to the final classic look of this card!


I went for a shabby chic style with my second card, using lots of texture and embellishments. To make the stamped and heat embossed clock image stand out I mounted it on top of a resin frame I made from scratch, and that I colored with Iridiscent Paint in Berry. I made some pretty shabby flowers and colored them with Crafter´s inks, trying to get different tones of pink by blending Berry and Sunshine inks. Besides all the layers added I applied crackle embossing paste too. To finish the card I stamped a beautiful sentiment from the same set on a piece of cardstock I ripped and sponged with ink.


I want to thank Kimberly from the bottom of my heart for lending me this little space to share my art with all of you. I have had so much fun with this amazing stamp set, and I know I will continue to enjoy it!

Thank you for taking time to read or check out my cards. I hope you liked my designs and feel inspired to try out this beautiful stamp set too!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, Gracie, both of your cards are absolutely stunning!! I love the designs and details!! The embossed sentiments look amazing!! You've showcased this stamp set perfectly!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie, your cards are so BEAUTIFUL! The intricate details are so pretty and the embossed sentiments look amazing!
    Gorgeous cards!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracie, your talent is something to behold! What exquisite designs and styles. The details are extraordinary and the sentiments could not be more beautiful! Congratulations on your Guest Designer spot! Your cards are stunning! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips