Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Guest Designer - Sherrie!


Good Morning my crafty friends!

This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion and I am thrilled today to be a Guest Designer for Kimberly here at My Craft Spot

I have a pretty Christmas card to share with you today using the Tiny Tags Christmas stamp set. This is such a fun set ~it is loaded with many sentiments and works perfectly with the Tiny Tags metal die.

I hope you are inspired!

My card base is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 and followed with a base layer. I cut a brown panel and then layered a layer which was cut with the QuicKutz Nesting Eyelet Square die. The pattern papers used for this card are from The Paper Studio-North Pole & Woodland Wonderland .

The snowflake border is gorgeous..picture does not do justice! I used the Memory Box Frostyville border die and then glittered it with Sparkling Ice......so pretty and sparkly!!
The deer is the Tim Holtz Prancing Deer die. I just love this die! I wrapped some Natural Jute String, added a little bell and tied a bow.

I finished with a bow tied with cranberry crinkle ribbon and added a darling little tag. The tag is created with the Tiny Tags metal die, stamped with a sentiment from the Tiny Tags Christmas stamp set and then with pinned on with a pear pin from my stash.


To see more details, please visit my blog at HERE
Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. What a stunning card....well done, Sherrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, popping over to Sherrie's blog to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherrie, this is gorgeous! What a beautiful combination of dies and snowy paper. :o) The reindeer is stunning and I love the sweet tiny tag! The jingly bell and sparkly border are perfect touches. Wonderfully done as always, Sherrie! So happy for your GD spot! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherrie your card is wonderful, stunning and I absolutely Love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips