Friday, December 12, 2014

Guest Designer - Susie!


Hi Everyone!!!
Susie Craft Happy here as today's Guest Designer!!!  I'm so excited to be over here on Kimberly's blog!!  I'm always happy to share my excitement of My Craft Spot products!  With the holidays approaching I'm in the process of creating gifts for friends, co-workers and service providers that make me and my family's life easier every day!  Today I'm sharing a treat holder I created.


I used two 12x12 sheets of cardstock, a scorboard and paper trimmer to create this paper bowl.  I filled it with candies.


I used a couple of doilies and white ink to stamp the punched scallop circle with My Craft Spot, Bon Appetite stamp set.  I'm so glad to be here today to share my love for My Craft Spot products and hope you enjoyed seeing my project.  Happy Holidays to you all and THANK YOU Kimberly, may you and your family be blessed during this holiday season!

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Susie!! I love the bowl!! The papers are so pretty!! And I love how you showcased the stamp!! What a fabulous project!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so pretty Susie! I love the adorable doily and fun sentiment! It is perfect with your yummy treat!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful treat holder!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is absolutely great! I wish you had shared more details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susie, this is GORGEOUS! What a beautifully designed treat holder with the perfect sentiment atop it! Simply stunning in every way. :o) Congratulations on your guest designer spot.. you've showcased this sentiment so wonderfully. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips