Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Guest Designer - Theresa!


Hello and Happy Tuesday Morning Everyone!  Today I'm the Guest Designer at My Craft Spot!  First I want to THANK Kimberly for asking me to be a Guest Designer... It truly is an Honor! I LOVE using My Craft Spot products... I own a ton of them and they always make my projects complete! :)

I have 2 projects to share with you today so
let's get started! :)
 

I really LOVE how this turned out! :)

I'm using the NEW SVG File Present Box
My Embellishments are the Christmas Candy Sequins


I used a Snowflake Embossing Folder for my bow & added a Canvas Brad in the center.  I Stamped the Center Brad with a Snowflake from the Mistletoe Stamp Set


I made my tag using the Tiny Doilies Metal Dies & Tiny Doilies 2 Dies and added  a Candy Cane and my Sentiment using the Jingle all the Way Stamp Set

My Second Project of the day is:


I'm trying to get last minute Christmas Cards done, so I made this Shaker Card using the NEW SVG Cutting File - Shaker Ornaments 2

I'm also using the Sequins Christmas Candy inside my Shaker Ornament along with the CUTE Sentiment from the Jingle All the Way Stamp set.

Here's a close up of my Shaker Card:

 

Here are the rest of the Products I used on my Projects:
Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Bazzill, American Crafts
Designer Paper - Pine Cone Press, SEI
Embossing Folder - Snowflakes (Cuttlebug)
Canvas Button - Oriental Trading
Ribbon - SU, & My Stash
Border Punch - SU
Winter Brad Buttons - Oriental Trading

Well... that's all I have for today!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Theresa! I'm so excited to see you guest designing here today! Your projects are beautiful! The present box file is one of my all-time favorite cut files and you've designed with it so gorgeously! The embossing is lovely and the sentiment atop the tiny doily is stunning. Your shaker card is equally lovely! I love that ornament and it's picture perfect on your card. :o) Wonderful projects!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your projects are absolutely gorgeous, Theresa!! The box looks amazing!! I love the embossed bow!! And the card is fabulous!! You did such a beautiful job with both projects!! Love them!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little present box is adorable and what a FUN shaker card:) So festive!
    Congrats on your GD spot!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips