Saturday, December 27, 2014

Homemade cookies would be so fine


I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed spending extra special time with family and friends!  This is something I made, but didn't get around to sharing it with you . .  


This fun sentiment is from the Christmas Friends & Neighbors stamp set.


I love stamping with different colored inks - it adds so much!


 Happy crafting!

There is a great sale going on right now at My Craft Spot!

http://mycraftspotshop.com/

Click HERE to go shopping!


You must enter through the above link to get this discount or enter the following html in your browser:

http://mycraftspotshop.com?code=30sale


(The discount shows up after you add an item to your shopping cart)
 
Have fun shopping!


5 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG TOOOOO CA-UTE!!! Awesome stamp set!!
    Hey girl talk about spreading Christmas Cheer yeppers
    HO HO HO!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tag! Love the sentiment:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips