Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Life is beautiful . . .

 

It seems like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms for the first time.  I can't believe that it has already been 2 1/2 years since my daughter, Jessica, married her sweetheart  . . .  time flies!


Jessica has opened up a little shop on Etsy selling a super cool new product . . . nursing scarfs! 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/212334843/nursing-cover-nursing-infinity-scarf?ref=shop_home_feat_1

This stylish nursing cover is also an infinity scarf!  

 
Jessica's scarfs are beautiful and come in lots of colors and patterns.


The scarfs are designed to provide privacy and security while keeping mom and baby comfortable and cool. All of the nursing scarves are made of soft, baby friendly fabrics. To nurse, simply un-loop scarf and pull one side down under your arm opposite from the side you will be nursing.


How cool is that?!  I wish these had been around when I was a young mom!  This would make a great Christmas gift or baby shower gift for the mommy-to-be.

 Enter this code at checkout:  CUTESCARF15

Click HERE to go shopping!



Visit Jessica's Etsy shop!

 https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheLittleBlackScarf

Natasha designed their logo!  :)


6 comments:

  1. What a super idea! I wish I'd had these when my little ones were still babes too! I'll pass this info along to my daughter who is studying towards her BSc Midwifery. When she starts interning, she'll be in touch with lots of nursing mums-to-be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful idea. I too am past the baby stage, but will pass the info along or even be aware for baby gifts. Up here in the north where everyone wears scarves, this would make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea... and how lovely is your daughter! :o) Not only are these products amazing in thought, but they are also beautiful! I will pass Jessica's store along to any new or mom-to-be that I cross paths with. Much love to your entire family! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect idea. I liked it so much. I will add her shop to my favorite shops. Maybe I need at the very near future :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is gorgeous, Kimberly!! What beautiful pictures!! And what a great idea her scarfs are!! They are so pretty!! I love that they are functional, too!! Her displays of the scarfs are gorgeous!! I will definitely pass this info along to my mom-to-be friends!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberly, your daughter is beautiful! What a lovely picture and yes, how time flies! I love her scarfs and what a great gift they make. I will have to pass this along to my daughter who is expecting in 10 wks. Thanks for sharing and I wish her the best of luck with her business!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips