Tuesday, January 13, 2015

DT post by Gwen - Toad-ally cute Valentines!


As soon as I saw these funny little frogs in the silhouette store I knew I had to use them.  They only come as print and cut, I did two of them cutting on the edge and one I added a border.  


This one is 3.5" x 3.5", I stamped the heart on the front  and the inside sentiment with the Build a Valentine stamp set from My Craft Spot.



The hearts on this one was stamped with the Build a Valentine stamp set also.  I put glossy accents on the hearts, not sure I like it.  It made the ink change color and bleed a little.  I cut the hearts out with the Small alphabet Metal Dies.


For this one I used the Build a Valentine stamp set for the toad-ally and used Tiny Tags 2  for the love u.  The inside sentiment is the same for both of these cards and it was made with the Build a Valentine stamp set.




Clearing out Inventory - Sale still going on!

http://mycraftspotshop.com?code=30sale

***Remember - to get the sale prices as I clear out inventory, you must click on the link below:

http://mycraftspotshop.com?code=30sale

(The discount shows up after you add an item to your shopping cart) 

Click HERE to go shopping!


5 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips