Saturday, January 10, 2015

DT Post by Heather - Happy Birthday stars!


Good morning! Heather here from Houses Built of Cards to share one last DT post with you. One of the things I loved the most about My Craft Spot stamps were the wonderful birthday sentiments! Birthday cards are by far one of the things I find myself making the most, so I loved having such a wonderful assortment to choose from. I also am particularly fond of large sentiments, so Big Sentiments 2 ended up being one of my favorite stamp sets! Here is a card I made to share today using that set:


I stamped my sentiment on vellum, and heat embossed, before layering on my pattern paper. Added a few wood veneer stars and Metallic sequins to finish it all off.


Remember, everything is on sale to help clear out inventory - so make sure and go grab whatever sets you may be interested in before they are gone!

http://mycraftspotshop.com?code=30sale

Click HERE to go shopping or enter the following link to get the sale prices.


Have a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Heather! I love the heat-embossed sentiment atop the vellum... it just makes it extra special. :o) The sequins and stars are such beautiful accents! Wonderfully designed, as always. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Heather! The stamping and embossing on vellum looks so pretty!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips