Monday, January 12, 2015

DT Post by Lisa - Happy Birthday!


Hello, everyone!! Lisa here one last time to share a project with you using some of my very favorite My Craft Spot products!!


It's cold and snowy here, so I wanted something colorful that would make me think of spring :) I started with the gorgeous Spring Breeze Crinkle Ribbon...it's such a beautiful color. The butterflies are from the Small Alphabet die set, and they were covered in sugar coating.


The banners are Ribbons Banners Straight dies. Tiny Doily Dies were used for the sentiment and each of the three layers were popped up with foam for dimension. 'Happy Birthday' is from Simply Sentiments.

For more details, please visit my blog, A Mermaid's Crafts. Thanks so much for stopping by!!
 
Clearing out Inventory - Sale still going on!

http://mycraftspotshop.com?code=30sale

***Remember - to get the sale prices as I clear out inventory, you must click on the link below:

http://mycraftspotshop.com?code=30sale

(The discount shows up after you add an item to your shopping cart) 

Click HERE to go shopping!


5 comments:

  1. Ooh Lisa, this is GORGEOUS!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card! Luscious colors!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this is the most beautiful birthday card! The color palette is like a summer's day, blossoming with birthday love. :o) The layered tiny doilies are gorgeous and I love the banners! Stunning work, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! stunning & Gorgeous!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips