Thursday, January 8, 2015

DT Post by Saundra - Gorgeous Valentine's Day Card!


Hi There! It's Saundra from Luv Scrapping Together!

I am here today to share an easy Valentine or Anniversary card.


I have really enjoyed playing with all of Kimberly's products. For this card I started out with some Echo Park paper and added a few elements. I used the Rolled Roses Die and a leaf from the Flowers - Daisy Dies for my beautiful rose.  I layered this on some Tuxedo Black Crinkle Ribbon.


I used the Postage Stamp Die and stamped it with sentiments from the Tiny Tags 2 and Tiny Tags 3 stamps. I added a few enamel dots and sprayed my rose with some sparkle and the card was finished.

There are still many products in the My Craft Spot Shop.

Just use this link to get 30% off.


Thank you, Kimberly! It has been a true blessing being part of your team!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is just adorable and perfect in every way xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Valentine card! I love the postage stamp die cut and that gorgeous rose!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saundra, this is a beautiful Valentine card! The papers are gorgeous and what a beautiful flower!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saundra, this is gorgeous! I LOVE the combination of Tiny Tag sentiments and the Postage Stamp die! The sweet and sparkly red rose atop the black ribbon is so elegant. Beautifully done! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips