Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Winners from Challenge #162 - Bags & Boxes


Your bags and boxes were amazing!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from the last challenge at My Craft Spot!

Congratulations #10 - Today's Beautiful Moments




You won a $10.00 Gift Certificate to spend however you like at My Craft Spot!

*Just a reminder that to qualify for the prize you will need to limit your entries in other challenges to 5. 



Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me so I can email your gift certificate to you.

For the DT Top 3 picks, preference will be given to entries using My Craft Spot products.  The prize winner will still be selected randomly from all entries that follow the challenge rules.

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. nice job from all :)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Many congrats all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners and thanks so much for choosing my project in the top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my box to be in the Top 3! I'm going to miss all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips