Monday, January 5, 2015

You are the best!


Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments and your support and encouragement!!!  My daughter enjoyed reading them with me and said that I have the nicest 'bloggy friends' she has ever heard of, and I agree.  :)

I still have several posts from my very talented design team for you to enjoy over the next 2 weeks.  

I will leave my online store up for a bit while I clear out inventory.  Thanks for all of you orders!   I am getting them shipped as quickly as I can.

Hugs,

P.S.  Remember - to get the sale prices as I clear out inventory, you must click on the link below:

http://mycraftspotshop.com?code=30sale

(The discount shows up after you add an item to your shopping cart) 

Click HERE to go shopping!

 http://mycraftspotshop.com/

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to two more weeks of your design team inspiaration. I will continue to keep you lifted in prayer and for healing for your daughter. You have been such an inspiration, may you continue to be blessed, beyond anything yu could ever dream or imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, you and your family mean so much to us... the sweetness you all exude is unmatched. I can't help but reiterate one more time how much of a blessing it has been to work with you. There is no sweeter store owner.. and certainly none so beloved! :o) I know your family's future is bright, both collectively and individually, and I can't thank you enough for always making *our* days brighter over the years. And you will continue to do so, as you've left the sparkliest impressions upon our hearts. I love you all so dearly! You, your precious daughter, and entire family will remain in my prayers. God is faithful and abundantly supplies all of our need.. He has miracles and blessings galore in store for you. :o) He treasures you, as do we!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to the DT posts and wishing you and your daughter all the best!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to receive my stamp order. Best wishes for a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips