Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Fun 3-D Witch's Boot


I enjoyed making this witch boot with my daughter! She had lots of fun ideas to add and it's always good to spend time with her.



I love the fun scrapbook papers and colors made for Halloween!  I added black ink to the edges of each piece before gluing together.  The black and cream diamond paper and the orange stripe paper is from My Mind's Eye.  The purple star paper is from Echo Park.



We didn't have any googly eyes for the spider, so my daughter used a black sharpie and some pearls from Stampin' up to make the spider's eyes. We pulled crinkle ribbon and some feathery black string from my stash.



This Witches Boot (silhouette file) was fun, but tricky to get glued together.  Here is a link to a tutorial if you are interested.  Definitely worth the time to make one, just maybe not to make a whole bunch of them to give out to all of our friends and neighbors.  ;)



Happy crafting!


12 comments:

  1. This is so much fun! I think that Snapdragon Snippets/SVG Attic file is one of my favorite 3D Halloween files. It never fails to impress! I love the papers you used. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW, super cute Kimberly! I love the papers as everything goes together perfectly! The google eyes your daughter did look fantastic! Super cute project...I have made one of these and they do take a lot of time but the end result is fantastic!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable Witch boot! I love your choice of papers and that cute little spider(great idea to use pearls for the eyes). It will be a great addition to your Halloween decor!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so good to see you back sweet girl. You have been missed greatly. Hope all is going well for you. hugs and prayers from southeast Idaho..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is so fun!! I love the papers you used!! They look amazing!! The spider is too cute!! (Can spiders be cute??!!) The eyes look perfect...I totally thought they were googly eyes until I read how your creative daughter made them!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful home decor piece. Love the papers you used and that spooky spider.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!!! I love the pretty ribbon & cute spider..lol
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness!! This is so fabulous!!! I love the papers you've used as well as the brads for the green ribbon. And that little spider is the perfect touch with his pearl eyes!! How creative! And how wonderful to put it together with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips