Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Almost out . . .


I have these stamps that are still available.  :)

I have emailed everyone that ordered from the original posts. If you haven't gotten an email be sure to check your junk folder.  Also, I am missing contact info for the following: 

Cyndiag

Thanks!! 

These sets will be $8.00 plus shipping
(shipping is $2.50 for First Class Mail or $6.50 for Priority for your entire order, Canada is more.)

Leave a comment below with your contact info if you are interested in buying one or more of these sets. (Be sure to check quantities and the comments below to see if someone has already asked to purchase the set you want. I hope that isn't too confusing!)

Daisy Metal Die Set
(I have 4 of this set left)





Rolled Roses Metal Die Set
(I have 4 of this set left)



http://mycraftspotshop.com/catalog.php?item=179
Robots
(I have 3 of this set left)

 

Jar Full of Flowers
(I have 5 of this set left)

 

I also have a bunch of sets that are either not packaged, are samples, or are missing a stamp.

Here are the sets that are stickered - no packaging:

Each set will be $6.00 plus shipping
(shipping is $2.50 for First Class Mail or $6.50 for Priority for your entire order - you can combine with stamps you ordered yesterday.)

 Bundle of Joy
(I have 1 of this set left)



The following sets are missing one or more stamps because of a problem with the image (ie. spelling error, etc.)

Each set with a missing stamp will be $4.00 plus shipping
(shipping is $2.50 for First Class Mail or $6.00 for Priority for your entire order - you can combine with stamps you ordered yesterday too.)


Jar Full of Spring
(I have 8 of this set left)




Stamping All  Around Spring 2
(I have 8 of this set left)



The following sets are samples from the manufacturer. They are not packaged or stickered, but the stamps are great.

Each set of sample stamps will be $4.00 plus shipping
(shipping is $2.50 for First Class Mail or $6.00 for Priority for your entire order - you can combine with stamps you ordered yesterday too.)


Tickets
 (I have 3 of this set left)



 Postage Stamps   
(I have 1 of this set left)




O Holy Night 
(I have 2 of this set left)

 


Stamping All Around Spring (original)
(I have 1 of this set left)




**Remember that these last sets don't have stickers or packaging, just the brand new stamps on a clear acetate sheet**

Have a happy day!


7 comments:

  1. Do you still have stamp around spring original? amos58@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I sent you an email, but I guess you didn't get it. I saved one for you.

      There is still one left for someone else. :)

      Delete
  2. I'll take o holy night and ticket
    amos58@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I paid for the original stamp around just the invoice thank you very much,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen Kizer
    5050 Columbus St SE Spc 276
    Albany, OR 97322
    971-930-2691
    laydiek1958@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love bundle of joy if it is still available
    bawainright@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth Wainright
      13609 West Forest RidgeTrail
      Evansville WI 53536

      Delete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips