Tuesday, September 6, 2016

More stamps sets . . .


As I was organizing my craft room, I found a bunch of stamp sets: some that are new with packaging, some that are new but not packaged, samples from my manufacturer and a few that were discontinued because one or more of the stamps on the set had to be taken off.  If you are interested in any of these let me know.

Just leave a comment below with your contact info if you are interested in buying one or more of these sets. (Be sure to check quantities and the comments below to see if someone has already asked to purchase the set you want. I hope that isn't too confusing!)

Here are the sets that are brand new - no packaging:

Each set will be $6.00 plus shipping
(shipping is $2.50 for First Class Mail or $6.50 for Priority for your entire order - you can combine with stamps you ordered yesterday.)

Clock Time
SOLD OUT

  

Tasty Treats
(I have 2 of this set left)

 

Music
SOLD OUT



Tis The Season
(I have 1 of this set left)

 


Joy to the World 
SOLD OUT

 

Christmas Friends and neighbors 
 (I have 2 of this set left)

  


New Arrival 
(I have 1 of this set left)

  



Batty For You 
 (I have 1 of this set left)

 


Tiny Tags 2 
 (I have 1 of this set left)

  


Cute Critters 
 SOLD OUT

 


Pattern Blocks 
SOLD OUT

 
 
Build A Valentine
(I have 1 of this set left)

 


Thank You 
SOLD OUT

 


Inside Out #2
(I have 1 of this set left)

 

Bundle of Joy
(I have 1 of this set left)

 

The following sets are missing one or more stamps because of a problem with the image (ie. spelling error, etc.)

Each set with a missing stamp will be $4.00 plus shipping
(shipping is $2.50 for First Class Mail or $6.00 for Priority for your entire order - you can combine with stamps you ordered yesterday too.)


Jar Full of Spring
(I have 8 of this set left)




Stamping All  Around Spring 2
(I have 8 of this set left)




Tiny Tags
(I have 1 of this set left)




Halloween potions
(I have 2 of this set left)



The following sets are samples from the manufacturer. They are not packaged or stickered, but the stamps are great.

Each set of sample stamps will be $4.00 plus shipping
(shipping is $2.50 for First Class Mail or $6.00 for Priority for your entire order - you can combine with stamps you ordered yesterday too.)


Tickets
 (I have 3 of this set left)




Postage Stamps   
(I have 1 of this set left)



Chalkboard Christmas
(I have 2 of this set left)




Naughty or Nice 
 (I have 3 of this set left)




Merry & Bright  
(I have 3 of this set left)



Tiny Tags – Christmas 
 (I have 1 of this set left)

 


O Holy Night 
(I have 3 of this set left)



Stamping All Around Spring (original)
(I have 2 of this set left)




**Remember that these last sets don't have stickers or packaging, just the stamps on a clear acetate sheet**

Have a happy day!


8 comments:

  1. I would love to buy the pattern blocks and tiny tags 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also love the clock time if it's still available!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if my other comment went through so I apologize if duplicated. I would like Batty For You and Thank You. My email is lsgray1@gmail.com. I would like to combine with yesterday's. Thanks, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like the Pattern Blocks, Postage Stamps, Chalkboard Christmas, Stamp All Around Spring 2 and Tiny Tags Christmas.

    Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry... here's my email maria2193@msn.com

    Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like Music, Joy to the World, Cute Critters (if there are still any left!), and Christmas Chalkboard (if available), please! Thanks! My email is proudusmcwife@gmail.com.

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips