Monday, September 5, 2016

Organizing My Craft Room . . .


I have been organizing my craft room, hoping to get creating again, and guess what I found?!  A box of My Craft Spot stamps and metal dies! I thought I had sold everything.  So, if you are interested . . . . 

Each set will be $8.00 plus shipping
(shipping is $2.50 for First Class Mail or $6.50 for Priority for your entire order)

Most of these sets I only have one of, so leave a comment below with your contact info if you are interested in buying one or more of these sets. (Be sure to check quantities and the comments below to see if someone has already asked to purchase the set you want. I hope that isn't too confusing!)

***SCROLL DOWN FOR AVAILABLE SETS***

Banner Sentiments – Fall
SOLD OUT




Chalkboard Sentiments – Fall 
SOLD OUT
 

Chalkboard Sentiments
SOLD OUT
 

Cute Critters 
SOLD OUT
 

Chunky Alphabet
 SOLD OUT
 
Ornate Labels – Christmas
SOLD OUT
  

O Holy Night
SOLD OUT

 

Robots
(I have 5 of this set left)

 

Jar Full of Flowers
(I have 6 of this set left)

 

Daisy Metal Die Set
(I have 5 of this set left)





Rolled Roses Metal Die Set
(I have 5 of this set left)



http://mycraftspotshop.com/catalog.php?item=179

I also have a bunch of sets that are either not packaged, are samples or are missing a stamp.  I will post those tomorrow and you can add to your order!

Have a happy day!


19 comments:

  1. I would like the Banner Sentiments - Fall and Robots. First Class Mail is fine. lsgray1@gmail.com Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your stamps/dies and have all of these:) I am sure you will sell these~great price and awesome sets!!!
    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interested in :

    O Holy night set
    Chalkboard Sentiments - Fall

    Sarah Kelly
    169 Kerry Gibbons Dr
    Chapin, SC 29036
    sekelly52@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like the Cute Critters and the banners sentiments fall thanks so much for finding them I am so excited.
    evieolendorf@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like Chalkboard Sentiments-Fall. mattncj@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chalkboard sentiments- Fall. maria2193@msn.com

    Thank you! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like the Chaulkboard Sentiments Fall and the Chaulkboard Sentiments. My contact info is nanjothigpen@bellsouth.net . Thank you, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like the 2 Chalkboard sentiments (Fall and other) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like the fall sentiments banner set, I see everyone also wanted the fall banner set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If cute critters is available I would be interested,amos58@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm happy that I've already got all these fabulous sets. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello - Would you ship to Canada ? I would love to buy ... Jar Full of Flowers ... Robots ... Chunky Alphabet ... Ornate Labels ... and ... Rolled Roses Flower Die. It's kind of funny that I am currently using your Jar Full of Fall for some Halloween cards I am making !! Please contact me -Donelda- i_dream_of_winning@yahoo.ca
    Thanks - And Enjoy the Fall Season !! P.S. I am waiting to see what else you put up tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can ship to Canada. :) The shipping charges will be a little bit more though.

      Delete
  13. Looks like these sold out quickly! Great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do you have any of these left? And do you ship to Canada? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I ship to Canada. (The rates are a bit higher) I am going to edit this post to show the sets left. :)

      Delete
  15. As you see dear, your stamps are still in demand. I waited to long to make my request. Wishing you were still designing. Nicolette G Parsons...aka Poohsmama19@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips