Monday, September 19, 2016

Praying you 'heel' soon!


 Have you seen this fun card over at My Scrap Chick?!

 

 I needed a quick card for my nephew who injured his foot and I thought he would get a kick out of this one.  (No pun intended!)  I inked all of the pieces and added a little pen work and some dimensionals under the toes and tag.

 

The card comes with a print file containing three cute sentiments.

 

Saturday I picked all of this from my garden . . . lots of grapes to eat and juice, peppers, the last of the corn, squash, a few tomatoes and potatoes.

 

 . . . plus some cucumbers to pickle and my sister brought me 4 boxes of peaches from her tree.  Yum! I love having a garden  . . . and a sister with mature fruit trees.  Our baby fruit trees will get there someday.  :)

 

Have a happy day!

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I'm sure your nephew will really like it!
    Your harvest looks awesome!!! Those grapes look so good!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card for your poor nephew! I hope he heals soon.

    We have a small garden too and it's so much fun (and tasty) to enjoy the benefits of our labour! Enjoy all those wonderful fruits and veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shaped card! I am sure he will love it! Hope he is better soon!
    Wow, look at all the yummy vegetables! YUM!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun shaped card made me smile. Your veggies look yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips